Fortnite Battle Royale

Dindeleux

On 5/25/2018 at 21:52, The Ginger Prince said:

Aw.. aye :lol:

I was cleaning the dust off my PS4 from the fan bits at the side and didn’t push it back under..

Never usually that bad...

Those wires as well mate.  You trying to pull a Grimbo insurance scam?

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Those wires as well mate.  You trying to pull a Grimbo insurance scam?

The ones to the right of the PlayStation aren’t actually plugged into anything. 

But now you mention it... I do fancy a cruise this summer. 

Far prefer pubg to Fortnite. Both cool games and i do enjoy fortnites fruity style but I find the building mechanic tiresome and it feels less tense moment to moment

On 03/06/2018 at 19:20, G-MAN said:

PUBG taken lawsuit out against Fortnite I see following latest update. Think bringing in vehicles was the final straw.

PUBG are getting desperate, they should concentrate on making their own game better rather than worry about anything that Fortnite are doing. Its not like they invented the Battle Royale concept.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 19:53, mrpaddyx said:

I finally managed to get a victory royal on Solo the other night. The only downside is that it was on the Switch and they don't record stats. At least I have a nice Webrella that I can use on both the PS4 and Switch.

I'm up to 4 solo wins now but always seem to manage to make it to the final 10.

My last win was probably the best one when I managed to destroy a guys build with a rocket and then headshot him with a shotgun as he was falling to the ground.  Was beyond lucky as I was almost out of health and the zone was about 2 seconds from smothering me! 

Anybody played much of the halloween stuff?  Basically tons of monsters spawn around the map and attack you as you're playing the game but if you kill them they drop random things.  Took out a big b*****d of a monster and was rewarded with a gold scar!

On 29/10/2018 at 11:57, The Minertaur said:

I'm up to 4 solo wins now but always seem to manage to make it to the final 10.

My last win was probably the best one when I managed to destroy a guys build with a rocket and then headshot him with a shotgun as he was falling to the ground.  Was beyond lucky as I was almost out of health and the zone was about 2 seconds from smothering me! 

Anybody played much of the halloween stuff?  Basically tons of monsters spawn around the map and attack you as you're playing the game but if you kill them they drop random things.  Took out a big b*****d of a monster and was rewarded with a gold scar!

Much to the annoyance of my son i've completed all the Halloween challenges before him . Nothing special in the rewards but the train glider is decent.

Edited by mrpaddyx

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/11/2018 at 12:19, Disco30 said:

Ruined this game with the redeploy glider , basically learning to build and protect yourself is nil and void. Won't play till its sorted.

Luckily they've taken that away now (still in for the 50v50 and Playground modes).

Went a good few months without playing this but picked it back up towards the end of October, imagine my surprise when there were fucking zombies in BR, thank f**k that was only limited time.

Also only recently discovered you can change the controls for PS4/Xbox One to Builder Pro, makes it a bit easier to compete with those using keyboards, some difference it makes not having to press L1/R1 to go between pieces.

Luckily they've taken that away now (still in for the 50v50 and Playground modes).

Went a good few months without playing this but picked it back up towards the end of October, imagine my surprise when there were fucking zombies in BR, thank f**k that was only limited time.
Also only recently discovered you can change the controls for PS4/Xbox One to Builder Pro, makes it a bit easier to compete with those using keyboards, some difference it makes not having to press L1/R1 to go between pieces.
Defo the way forward play it on the Xbox and picking up wins quite a bit now , some people are unbelievably good though 15 and 16 kills a game every game. Most I have had is 12 but only average 3 or 4 a game.

On 11/22/2018 at 15:43, LiviLion said:

Never knew this! Something I'll be checking out next time I'm on.  Building really does mess me up.  I'm not confident using it as I know I'm too slow so just never build.  Hopefully this'll help.

On 11/22/2018 at 15:43, LiviLion said:

This was a huge help.  Much better at building now but still stuck on 4 solo wins.  Had good fun doing the 20 v 20 first to 100 kills match up recently.  Hope it stays...

• 10 months later...