Halftime Personalities.

Right, you know you're a big time world renowned club by the quality of the half time personality doing the draw or other halftime thing.

Today we had none other than the worlds best gangster rapper, Coolio [emoji1]

Beat that if you can. Or have you ever been introduced at half time.

Bruce Jones (played Les Battersby in Coronation Street) made an appearance at EEP c.2004. He was doing the Christmas lights in Dunfermline High Street or something, so popped into East End during his visit.

53d64f1456c96f83d8a2be4d07a1ee81.jpg

I think it was the late 90's, Vs Kille at Rugby Park and they brought Robert Duvall on at half time (I think it was to do with that shite film with Ally McCoist in it). Motherwell fans, being a cultured lot, welcomed the 7-times Oscar nominated acting legend with a a five minute chorus of "Baldy, Baldy".....

Mark Hateley getting booed doing the 50/50 is a happy memory.

Someone evidently noticed him loitering in the players lounge while Tom played for us and asked him to do it as a favour. V v v v v v enjoyable, would boo again.

Oh, and I did the Motorpoint Megaball last season at Fir Park. Taking £100 for running into a mascot with a giant inflated ball was the most enjoyment I had from anything at Fir Park last year.

54 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Mark Hateley getting booed doing the 50/50 is a happy memory.

Someone evidently noticed him loitering in the players lounge while Tom played for us and asked him to do it as a favour. V v v v v v enjoyable, would boo again.

Oh, and I did the Motorpoint Megaball last season at Fir Park. Taking £100 for running into a mascot with a giant inflated ball was the most enjoyment I had from anything at Fir Park last year.

Can't believe anyone would admit to that. I haven't felt such a mixture of pity and respect for the participants in something since the 1984 We Are the Champions Special School, er, Special.

A suicidally hungover looking Jimmy Nail once did the half time draw at Rugby Park

I've a feeling it was also against Motherwell - that's obviously the kind of fixture we like to bring out the big stars for.

20 hours ago, smpar said:

Bruce Jones (played Les Battersby in Coronation Street) made an appearance at EEP c.2004. He was doing the Christmas lights in Dunfermline High Street or something, so popped into East End during his visit.

53d64f1456c96f83d8a2be4d07a1ee81.jpg

He looks terrified by Sammy the Tammy.

19 hours ago, Swello said:

Can't believe anyone would admit to that. I haven't felt such a mixture of pity and respect for the participants in something since the 1984 We Are the Champions Special School, er, Special.

Not a moment of regret from me on that one! The easiest money I've made since I worked in higher education.

On 30/09/2017 at 20:11, Romeo said:

Right, you know you're a big time world renowned club by the quality of the half time personality doing the draw or other halftime thing.

Today we had none other than the worlds best gangster rapper, Coolio emoji1.png

Beat that if you can. Or have you ever been introduced at half time.

Archived