Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Oh believe me bawbag your the only poster on here who displays a self- importance attitude. As for embarrassing you're misguided loyalty to a club who has been in administration twice in recent history is the very definition of the word.

Pmsl, at least we spunked our money on Canniggia, Ravanelli, Nemzadze and a freezer full of pizza - you just answered the phone and gave the best part of a million away to a thieving jakeball...

Any embarassment I might've felt has just been shown in a new light compared to you dumb fucks - you've almost reached Sevconian levels of Minter with this one!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pmsl, at least we spunked our money on Canniggia, Ravanelli, Nemzadze and a freezer full of pizza - you just answered the phone and gave the best part of a million away to a thieving jakeball...

Any embarassment I might've felt has just been shown in a new light compared to you dumb fucks - you've almost reached Sevconian levels of Minter with this one!

Accies plight is dreadfully poor judgement by the club, but to compare with your club that fucked itself TWICE and to put this on a par with Rangers is utterly laughable and downright risible.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Accies plight is dreadfully poor judgement by the club, but to compare with your club that fucked itself TWICE and to put this on a par with Rangers is utterly laughable and downright risible.

Awwwh diddums, away n sook uncle Roys boab  ya self important spunk stain...

If you knew f**k all about f**k all, you'd know that yeah we made mistakes but we were also unlucky that the Bosman ruling come in after we'd signed a lot of players and screwed our business model + We had a series of shady Directors that we could do fk all about.

We also fixed it ourselves both times without needing a sugar daddy to buy our way into the top league - off ya pop now throbber

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

The great thing about this forum is the misconceived clamour to trust anything in the written media, a substantial amount has been removed by an elaborate fraud from the clubs accounts , no figures have been disclosed but again gullible individuals accept that what the press are banding about to be the actual amounts lost, these amounts may turn out to be true but until the club disclose the amounts I shall refrain from forming an opinion of the monumental  c**k up made by someone involved In the clubs finances. This is a totally different case to the 2 endured by DFC who unwittingly tried to keep up with the Jones's for lack of a better expression in an attempt to appease their fans , only to discover that you can't spend what you don't have which ultimately led to 2 periods of painful administration.The club I have chosen to follow undoubtedly deserve to be riduculed for this incident but to compare it unfavourably with clubs who have been in administration is just displaying a level of huge ignorance .

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

The great thing about this forum is the misconceived clamour to trust anything in the written media, a substantial amount has been removed by an elaborate fraud from the clubs accounts , no figures have been disclosed but again gullible individuals accept that what the press are banding about to be the actual amounts lost, these amounts may turn out to be true but until the club disclose the amounts I shall refrain from forming an opinion of the monumental  c**k up made by someone involved In the clubs finances. This is a totally different case to the 2 endured by DFC who unwittingly tried to keep up with the Jones's for lack of a better expression in an attempt to appease their fans , only to discover that you can't spend what you don't have which ultimately led to 2 periods of painful administration.The club I have chosen to follow undoubtedly deserve to be riduculed for this incident but to compare it unfavourably with clubs who have been in administration is just displaying a level of huge ignorance .

Be honest with us now, you gambled £750k of your club's money on Mcdonald becoming our new manager, didn't you?  

That's awkward. 

Guest Moomintroll
The great thing about this forum is the way that a thread about another team's new managerial appointment can be used to launch a war of words between two other sets of fans that will last for months and provide unlimited entertainment for everyone else looking on.

FTFY

Congratulations to Kilmarnock FC on this massive appointment, I have questioned the financial viability of this coming to fruition. Steve Clarke has taken this post imo to repair some of the unwarranted criticism he has endured down south after his time at West Brom & Reading , he had previously been regarded as 1 of the most sought after coaches plying their trade in England. I am also of the opinion that his remuneration package is on a much lower scale than his two previous employment periods, I admire the guy's decision to take this post on a lower wage in an effort to regain respect down south . I wish him the very best of luck in his role and perhaps with some decent level of investment he is the man to guide Kilmarnock FC to where they aspire to be.

18 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Be honest with us now, you gambled £750k of your club's money on Mcdonald becoming our new manager, didn't you?  

That's awkward. 

Jesus f**k miracles do happen a killie fan with a SOH

Steve Clarke has always struck me as a ‘rabbit in the headlights/ doesn’t know what he’s doing’ type of manager. Admittedly I don’t follow English football too closely.

Will be interesting to see how this develops. Also, how long will he put up with the pitch?!

Awwwh diddums, away n sook uncle Roys boab  ya self important spunk stain...

If you knew f**k all about f**k all, you'd know that yeah we made mistakes but we were also unlucky that the Bosman ruling come in after we'd signed a lot of players and screwed our business model + We had a series of shady Directors that we could do fk all about.

We also fixed it ourselves both times without needing a sugar daddy to buy our way into the top league - off ya pop now throbber

Who's Roy? And when did Partick Thistle buy their way into the top league. What a roaster you are .

From Premier League to bottom of the Premiership in a couple of years. Something doesn’t add up but appears to be a very decent appointment. I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Personally I hope he’s an unmitigated disaster who struggles to get KFC out of the lower leagues over the coming seasons...

Spoiler

Clutching-Straws.jpg

Archived