St Johnstone v Rangers, Friday 13th October 2017

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:
And where do they meet and drink?
Yip, the St Johnstone supporters club. You couldn't make that shit up.

Of course a member of staff behind the bar loved to treat them all to a rendition of the sash the last time I was there.

Caixinhas a complete moron. All he's done is make a rod for his own back if they don't win. You'd have thought he'd have learned.

Caixinhas a complete moron. All he's done is make a rod for his own back if they don't win. You'd have thought he'd have learned.

Considering they didn't even beat Morton, he must be terrified of us.

Considering they didn't even beat Morton, he must be terrified of us.

It's bizarre, I can't see any descernible benefit to saying it either

Caixinha say's Rangers have moved to different level during the international break so obviously Rangers will win this game easily.

We had a bounce game against Morton, in which we conceded 3 goals and didn't even win.

Davidson

Comrie - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Millar - Morris

Wotherspoon - Scougall - Sheerin

Grant

Pls. Should have enough to cause problems.

12 hours ago, thepundit said:

Caixinha say's Rangers have moved to different level during the international break so obviously Rangers will win this game easily.

We had a bounce game against Morton, in which we conceded 3 goals and didn't even win.

He's deluded and seems to be a bit of a misfit. Not because of this or that he thinks we are similar to Morton, just in general.

He is certainly not what I'd expect to see at Rangers, oldco, newco or whatever.

12 hours ago, thepundit said:

We played three 35 min periods with a different team and formation in each.  We finished with 4 young players across the back.  I wouldn't read too much into the result.

16 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We played three 35 min periods with a different team and formation in each.  We finished with 4 young players across the back.  I wouldn't read too much into the result.

I would. You have at least 33 shite players. 

After all of Pedro's nonsense in the press this week, there's no doubt our players will be up for this game on Friday now. Play all the cloggers and let them kick f**k out of the ****. Just a pity Foster is away on his anger management course - he would've loved booting the Rangers winger in the air for 90 minutes.

Archived