The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Relax m8 your photo is unbelievably stunning. Just couldnt figure out what angle my head should be at for a bit there.

It really does look like a fucking class pint. I was nailing ones like that in the Alpen Lodge last week, if it tastes as good as it looks then its down in about 4 minutes and can result in getting far drunker than one intended.

I can assure you mate, it’s one crisp pint. An absolute beauty, gonna be choke slamMing some Dumbarton fans before kick off at this rate.

2 hours ago, Tynieness said:

though I looked on aghast as some gormless w****r order a pint of Carling.

I was the same in Tesco’s last week, I was side by side with a bellend who was putting 2 crates of fosters in his trolley while I was Putting 2 tennent’s in mine and the T was cheaper 

Oddly that mantra is correct in all cases except the glorious vitamin T. Bottles of which are fucking rank for some reason.

Only deviation from the rule is Heineken.

Pints>cans>bottles

Jinkies! It’s actually the ark in Glasgow.

Were you in there pre-match? Saw a few Falkirk fans in there before we headed through to the bore fest that was our game. If so, I was the guy in the inconspicuous bright red jacket.

Were you in there pre-match? Saw a few Falkirk fans in there before we headed through to the bore fest that was our game. If so, I was the guy in the inconspicuous bright red jacket.

It was probably us you seen aye haha, we were upstairs on the wee sofa bit enjoying Barca thrash Real. Our game was just as shite :(