Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

Think this one good be a good game. Team looked like they have some confidence back after all the off the park troubles lately. All the pressure is on raith for this one. Hopfully we can make this one more competitive than in recent games between us and raith. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davo suspended for this? If so then it's a stick on he'll play Robertson at CB and start Herron in his place in central midfield. Can't see Smith going down the route of playing the young lad Watson at LB to let Murray play CB alongside McKay nor can I see him starting the Celtic boy either.

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Davo suspended for this? If so then it's a stick on he'll play Robertson at CB and start Herron in his place in central midfield. Can't see Smith going down the route of playing the young lad Watson at LB to let Murray play CB alongside McKay nor can I see him starting the Celtic boy either.

Had forgotten that, and yeah that's a bit of a disaster really, especially if Robertson ends up back at centre back. 

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Is Davidson definitely out? He has five league bookings, same as Vaughan who hasn’t missed any matches with a suspension...

SPFL site doesnt show him as to be suspended, but it may be out of date or not updated as of yet.

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

FFS, that's tomorrow.

From thier website  Monday night's friendly against Neilston Juniors set to take place at King George V Playing Fields in Renfrew has been called off due to a frozen pitch.

I can’t see Smith starting Bobby Barr. He hasn’t started a match in over 2 months as he can’t manage 90 minutes, unless his injury is completely clear now?

Therefore who would start on the right wing where Herron started on Saturday if Robertson moved to CB and Herron moved inside?

We have to go to with Watson at LB and Thomson at RB as we have done that several times this season already. Why should a centre half change the way we go forward. Play Watson at the back and even though it’s a weaker defence, it should be a case of trying to out score the opposition at the weekend.

40 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

From thier website  Monday night's friendly against Neilston Juniors set to take place at King George V Playing Fields in Renfrew has been called off due to a frozen pitch.

FFS, that was last Monday.

just replying to rovers lad post saying Game Off. On stranraers website it does not say when that was posted however as its very recent it could be taken to mean tonight which i did. So whats all this about GAME OFF then or is it a wind up.l:thumbsdown

Archived