St Mirren v Morton

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

When was the last time Morton won a league game in Paisley??

Morton need penalties to get a result against us.

Quitongo should of got a booked for diving at the start of the season meeting was never a penalty then either.

Here you go!

Tissue-box-and-hankies1.JPG

Contact is below Reilly's knee, level with the 18 yard line you Greenock fucking helmet.

You do realise that the ball is ahead of his knee and even that isn't on the 18 yard line. Helmet.

Here you go!
Tissue-box-and-hankies1.JPG.d561fff1c3c69f2dfb21a542a4643194.JPG

Il happily let the tears of laughter run down my face is funny Morton fans thinking they are better yet they are 7 points behind us so early in this season with us having so many key players out injured in they fixtures when we get our first choice defenders back then things can only get better.

Wonder how Morton would of done in that game with Lamie, o’ware and Russell out like we had for just that game.

35 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Plenty of helmets on show here. You must be Paisley's answer to gammy. 

Every Morton thread on this site is littered  with fuckwits like gammy posting child like gifs while attempting to unsuccessfully troll. 

Either that or they are fighting like bitches while having various meltdowns, now off you f**k.

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Il happily let the tears of laughter run down my face is funny Morton fans thinking they are better yet they are 7 points behind us so early in this season with us having so many key players out injured in they fixtures when we get our first choice defenders back then things can only get better.

Wonder how Morton would of done in that game with Lamie, o’ware and Russell out like we had for just that game.

Oh! dear. I thought I had given you enough. Not too worry. Here's some more, diddums!

Tissue-box-and-hankies1.JPG

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Every Morton thread on this site is littered  with fuckwits like gammy posting child like gifs while attempting to unsuccessfully troll. 

Either that or they are fighting like bitches while having various meltdowns, now off you f**k.

You're pretty angry given how well your season's going.

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I didn't realise you attended school in Greenock, glenburn fud!

Aye that makes sense .... you had to come from behind twice. Nice help along the way from the ref to help you do that.  Your first goal shouldn't have happened because it was a clear corner for us just before it.  2nd...a very dubious penalty award. Nonetheless, we are still top of the league.

Absolute flapping :lol: what a helmet

28 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

How many Morton fans are saying we are better than you? Be honest...

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Let me hear you say it then St Mirren are a bigger club and better team than us

Good diversion. You claimed that Morton fans are saying we are better than you and you can’t back it up. Moron.

1 hour ago, buddies1877 said:

aec8613e412d9f49a0cb8a616a3816df.jpg

When was the last time Morton won a league game in Paisley??

Morton need penalties to get a result against us.

Quitongo should of got a booked for diving at the start of the season meeting was never a penalty then either.

^^^ still allover the place I see.

Re Quitongo - should he of?

St Mirren fans seem a bit touchy for a team at the top of the league.

Thought Morgan was fantastic yesterday btw, seems to be that rare mix of pace and technique and with plenty of end product to match. 

Think he'll be off in January? I wonder how you would cope, would certainly need immediate reinvestment given how important he is to the way you play

Archived