St Mirren v Morton

What a refreshing post from the illiterate gobshyte that is SevcoTON! Did you think of it all by yourself?
Looking forward to your next illiterate post. :thumsup2
P.S. What makes you think I resemble Genghis Khan?

I'll actually apologise for that one. Sorry.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morton 4 v 1 skunks
skunks 2 v 2 Morton
Morton is definitely a better team than the pishley skunks.

Another good diversion. Just proves you have no idea what you’re talking about. :lol: 

There you go a few post before you

St Mirren fans seem a bit touchy for a team at the top of the league.

Thought Morgan was fantastic yesterday btw, seems to be that rare mix of pace and technique and with plenty of end product to match. 

Think he'll be off in January? I wonder how you would cope, would certainly need immediate reinvestment given how important he is to the way you play

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] touchy about what exactly.

Morgan wasn’t great yesterday by his standards and hasn’t really been at since coming back from u21 duty will prob be off in January might get loaned back depends who comes in for him if he’s ready for that level yet.

Either way we will get money to spend if he doesn’t come back on loan.

Even without Morgan we’ve still got a strong squad magennis is just back from injury had another 3 1st team starters out yesterday in harry Davis, Gary MacKenzie and Adam eckersely.

About Morton being the better team!
I realise it's difficult for you, but do try to keep up!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] when was the last time you won a league game in Paisley again still waiting for an answer on that one

4 hours ago, houston_bud said:

I said after the game yesterday that I thought the ref was poor but got the big calls right. Watching this I'd need to change my mind. The first penalty is outside the box, Reilly's one (whilst also being outside) looks like a foul here. 

My first reaction at the game was that it should have been a penalty but seeing this footage the challenge looks to have been outside the box.

Also the video replay is still inconclusive whether or not O'Ware made contact. But if he did catch Reilly it looks to have been on Reilly's right leg, so I'm puzzled as to why he shows the ref a graze on his left leg. Maybe (just maybe) McLean called this one right.

My first reaction at the game was that it should have been a penalty but seeing this footage the challenge looks to have been outside the box.
Also the video replay is still inconclusive whether or not O'Ware made contact. But if he did catch Reilly it looks to have been on Reilly's right leg, so I'm puzzled as to why he shows the ref a graze on his left leg. Maybe (just maybe) McLean called this one right.

I think there was minimal contact and Reilly goes down awfully easily but it's still a free kick and a second yellow for me. I don't think it's a bad decision though if that makes sense

39 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Morton are better than us in the same way that we've been better than them for the past two seasons. 

TBH I’m not sure how people can say Morton are the better team, although I’m not sure St. Mirren are that much better. Fair enough you are seven points ahead of us and probably deserve to be, but yesterday proved that both teams are pretty evenly matched when we play each other.

Although I do find it amusing that for the past two seasons Morton fans would poke fun at St. Mirren fans cos we were 20 odd points ahead of them at one point and the response would be “Aye, but you haven’t beaten us for 17 years”. Now they haven’t beaten us this season and the response is “who cares, we are top of the league”. 

:lol: 

I would definitely rather points on the board at the end of the season over a couple of derby wins.

Like the last couple of seasons the team with better head to head could be finishing lower in the league. What would you prefer? 

3 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I would definitely rather points on the board at the end of the season over a couple of derby wins.

Like the last couple of seasons the team with better head to head could be finishing lower in the league. What would you prefer? 

GaGa stating the obvious. Well done GaGa. Great post! :thumsup2

9 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

d0598ff83cf0f93cb9f3fc8224abea40.jpg

This phone was released same year that St Mirren last won a league game in Greenock

8f48aa09612db9006e298ea82c5172f7.jpg

This phone was released in the year that Morton last won a league game in Paisley

Bit of a duff point when the Nokia is quite clearly the superior device.

Archived