Dundee Vs Hamilton (Football thread)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, AnAnInginAneAnA said:

I'm actually not upset, I'm kinda resigned to the fact that we'll be struggling to pick up any points between now an January at the least. We've been gettin shite results for months now and you dinna need to be a psychic to ken that loss was coming.

All I was saying is that I find it funny just how much you guys hate us and are now getting your knickers utterly soaking over beating us 3-1, considering we're on probably the worst run of results in the last decade.

You have the worst username I've ever seen on P&B.

I'm actually not upset, I'm kinda resigned to the fact that we'll be struggling to pick up any points between now an January at the least. We've been gettin shite results for months now and you dinna need to be a psychic to ken that loss was coming.
All I was saying is that I find it funny just how much you guys hate us and are now getting your knickers utterly soaking over beating us 3-1, considering we're on probably the worst run of results in the last decade.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

515d476826ee9bf7ef06fae31b3c8978.jpg

Dundee fans really do know how to show us how not bothered they are, by posting laughing faces and telling us how not bothered they are.

Oh - I'm bothered - but not because it was Hamilton but because it's getting so fucking predictable each week.

We can't score from open play.

We can't keep a clean sheet.

We don't have a consistent formation.

Our manager is trying to play football from the back with players (including our goalie) who can't play from the back.

Our strikers and midfielders couldn't hit a coo's arse with a banjo.

I could go on.

Was not particularly convinced by McCann's appointment - now even less so.

Archived