Dundee Vs Hamilton (Football thread)

That second half was an absolute joke.

I've defended McCann up till now because we were playing some decent football and just failing to convert the chances. But that was a howler; he got it wrong changing the shape to a back-4 when I didn't think there was any real need for it.

That third goal just summed up our season so far.

Easter Road next week. Can't wait.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Next week this will happen.

Given that our two wins this season have been against St Johnstone and Hearts, I wouldn't rule it out.

Of course, we also technically shouldn't rule out world peace breaking out tomorrow. 

Iv just had a few haufs to steady my nerves , I'm sure the reporter at dens said accies won 3-1 surely he can't be right , fuckin hell even BBC website has same score line , the wee team in Dundee really must be shit if we can beat them 2 games running in their own hoose, McCann really must be a clueless gimp , that's 3 defeats in a row he has achieved against the Lanarkshire minnows , Ludo don't you dare instigate a next Dundee managers poll I'm quite enjoying seeing the demise in the football world of McCann.

49 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Arggg christmas shopping will be done midweek from now on , sportscene results say we have won our last 4 against the dees with an aggregate of 12-2 anyone confirm this my memory is shocking.

2-0, 4-0, 3-0 & 3-1. So they're wrong, it's 12-1.

That was fantastic.
Don’t think we played that well, but our counter-attacks were joyous. Doc for the third was excellent. f**k knows what happened with the second :lol:
Temps and Rojano (FUCKING ROJANO) getting their first league goals of the season was great, but Skondras, a full-back, being our joint-top scorer is a bit off :lol:
For all Dundee’s nice passing, all they seem to do is lump the ball in from wide, which I thought our defence dealt with well.
Didn’t really think it was a penalty, although there were plenty of bodies in the box, and Donati’s red came from the two stupidest bookings I’ve ever seen.
All in all, FUCKING YASSSS.

Utter fucking shambles.

At least in some of the other losses, there had been some good play or individual performances to take comfort in, but the best I can come up with is that Spanish Jon didn't look like a total donkey. Apart from that, there was absolutely nothing positive to say.

We are going down.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Pleasing stuff against an awful Dundee side.

Docherty MOTM, although our defence deserves praise for looking decent for a change. Rojano looks very useful. Early days mind.

Best laugh of the day was just how raging the Dundee fans were at everything. Tremendously entertaining, so thanks.

Surprised there wasn't a sending off as they're were a few meaty challenges getting thrown about.

Little ol' Accies with the small support turning over the mighty Dees again. That must sting a bit lads.

???????????

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Edited accordingly my good man.

I wonder why you are in such a magnanimous mood??!!

At least you seem like a decent Accies fan (if that's not an oxymoron) and not a Tory twat, so enjoy your easiest 3 points of the season.

11 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

How much longer does The Pundit get? Thank you.

Hopefully till they are stranded at the bottom , don't think the yank owners will allow that though, I just hope they are fooled by the good football they play in the middle third of the park and dismiss their defensive and offensive deficiencies .

Archived