Heart of Midlothian 1874 v The Rangers 2012 - The Family Reunion - 28/10/17, 12:30

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Word of advice to Rangers fans

Don’t turn up by tram

The tram is next to the home turnstiles but a long trek to where your ones

They're bothering with home and away ends for this one?

Just noticed your profile m80, what happened :lol: did you delete it in a fit of pique after last nights debacle?

Haha no, unfortunately nothing as interesting or tear stained.
The app was being as shite as us though, notifications were all to f**k and it wouldn’t let me upload pics. On the advice of an arsehole we’ll call ‘drkitz’ suggested deleting and reinstalling. No idea my password and reset emails weren’t coming through either.

Normally you'd think that Hearts are under pressure to continue the hilarity now, but the only lesson from the banter years is that Sevco will always find another way to make things even funnier.

So, my question is...what will Sevco pull out of the hat by or on Saturday?

Liquidation?

Pedro to go?

Team bus impounded by Police Scotland after a massive scrap between Pedro and Kenny Miller halfway down the M8?

Match abandoned after 5 Sevco players get sent off for fighting each other?

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Hearts will shit the bed causing a major anticlimax on this thread.

This. Given how shit we are at the moment I think its unlikely we'll be able to carry on the sublime work of Motherwell and Kilmarnock. Will be very happy to be wrong though.

Levein is probably expecting McCurry to come out of retirement for this one. Can't imagine he would send out a team to lie down to anyone, let alone Rangers(Apart from the Czech Republic..).

Archived