Kilmarnock FC v Hibernian

3 hours ago, Fide said:

Ach well.  The horrendous home form continues.

On the plus side, 5005 is a properly decent crowd for a Tuesday night.  I think we'll take the performances from the last three games and issue Hearts a doing this weekend.

Ach well lads , let's just dismiss the relevant matter of a 3-0 home defeat , we can at least enjoy a good crowd w**k , f**k me after coming on here and waxing lyrical about your deserved draws at sellick & sevco , on your first reversal you try to brush the scoreline under the carpet ( may I add your not the only one ) just gives me utmost joy along with my reddies , I thought I would be coming here to put a bit of perspective on a Kilmarnock victory last night alas Hibs done that job for me by humping you 3-0.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Don't think I've ever felt so upbeat after getting beat 3-0.

I thought we were excellent at times, particularly in the second half. Extremely unlucky not to get at least one goal.

Hibs were clinical and the first two goals were excellent. McGinn is a cracking player and the keeper had a couple of brilliant saves.

If we play like that for the rest of the season we will be well clear of dross like Hamilton.

Do you mean the dross that's 3 places higher and 3pts better off than your brilliant team , f*****g short memories everyone has, you lot are in raptures about a 3-0 home defeat by Hibs , we beat yes that's BEAT them at their place 3-1.

Just now, happyaccie said:

Do you mean the dross that's 3 places higher and 3pts better off than your brilliant team , f*****g short memories everyone has, you lot are in raptures about a 3-0 home defeat by Hibs , we beat yes that's BEAT them at their place 3-1.

Thought you might reply :)

I'm surprised you are still talking about us after making a complete c**t of it on the new manager thread.

1 minute ago, KillieCon said:

Thought you might reply :)

I'm surprised you are still talking about us after making a complete c**t of it on the new manager thread.

So by giving my opinion on who would be your next manager is making a c**t of myself , even though my opinion was wrong , it was still only an opinion , but what isn't an opinion is the post your replying to its factual , you should try it sometime 

35 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Ach well lads , let's just dismiss the relevant matter of a 3-0 home defeat , we can at least enjoy a good crowd w**k , f**k me after coming on here and waxing lyrical about your deserved draws at sellick & sevco , on your first reversal you try to brush the scoreline under the carpet ( may I add your not the only one ) just gives me utmost joy along with my reddies , I thought I would be coming here to put a bit of perspective on a Kilmarnock victory last night alas Hibs done that job for me by humping you 3-0.

Image result for garry o connor

30 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Related image

18 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

So by giving my opinion on who would be your next manager is making a c**t of myself , even though my opinion was wrong , it was still only an opinion , but what isn't an opinion is the post your replying to its factual , you should try it sometime 

Image result for cheryl cole ok then

Guest Moomintroll

Hmmm a whole three points, no idea how we will ever close that gap. Knowing us we will probably contrive to lose to Avril's mob but there is no denying that we finally have a manager who is a cut above most of the rest in this league. No doubt we will lose JJ in January but we will strengthen up front, when Dicker and Kiltie are fit we will go on a run. For the first time in god knows how many years I am genuinely not concerned about relegation.

45 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Anyone who was at the game would say the 3-0 scoreline massively flattered Hibs so I doubt anyone really cares what a simpleton like you thinks.

42 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

We'll finish above Accies.

Comfortably.

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Ach well.  The horrendous home form continues.

On the plus side, 5005 is a properly decent crowd for a Tuesday night.  I think we'll take the performances from the last three games and issue Hearts a doing this weekend.

54 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Don't think I've ever felt so upbeat after getting beat 3-0.

I thought we were excellent at times, particularly in the second half. Extremely unlucky not to get at least one goal.

Hibs were clinical and the first two goals were excellent. McGinn is a cracking player and the keeper had a couple of brilliant saves.

If we play like that for the rest of the season we will be well clear of dross like Hamilton.

My feelings are essentially this. Hibs are a smashing side and brilliant to watch when they really get going and their players have lots of individual quality that can win them games when they maybe don't have the bulk of possession of aren't playing quite as well as they'd like to - last night was a case in point of this. We did everything but score, and with four shots on target Hibs scored three goals. McGinn was superb, as was Marciano in goal. The clear indicator of the difference was that in the past few months when the third goal for the opposition goes in it's time for the fans to boo and start leaving en masse - the fact that they stayed to cheer us off the park was quite something. I can guarantee that we'll play worse that that and win games this season.

It's all quite encouraging ahead of a trip to Murrayfield and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more tickets get sold on the back of last night's performance.

Spoiler

happyaccie's a VL, pass it on

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyone who was at the game would say the 3-0 scoreline massively flattered Hibs so I doubt anyone really cares what a simpleton like you thinks.

The only relevant factor for you to grasp here simple squirrel is it ended 3-0 , whether it flattered Hibs or not , that was the outcome of the game , and after a cursory glance at SPFL rulebook I can't see any amendments saying clubs who suffered an unjust 3-0 reversal shall be rewarded by a pts increase. Your lot lost the match end of deal with it , your all sounding more & more like delusional  sevco fans the longer this thread progresses.

Guest Moomintroll

4 shots on target, 3 goals. Never thought I would say this but looking at that team and the style of play, Lennon is actually a good manager. Hibs look like they will be fighting for 2nd place over the next few years.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The only relevant factor for you to grasp here simple squirrel is it ended 3-0 , whether it flattered Hibs or not , that was the outcome of the game , and after a cursory glance at SPFL rulebook I can't see any amendments saying clubs who suffered an unjust 3-0 reversal shall be rewarded by a pts increase. Your lot lost the match end of deal with it , your all sounding more & more like delusional  sevco fans the longer this thread progresses.

At what point is anyone within the Killie support here crying about it being an injustice that we lost 3-0? It happens sometimes when you see your team put in a good performance but a better team come along, maybe don't play their best game but still beat you because they've got the players to do so. Many who were actually at the game (even Hibs supporters I've spoken to) unlike yourself will say that they were surprised we didn't get a goal but nobody's crying themselves daft about it.

I can absolutely guarantee you that the last time Accies were defeated 3-0 by anyone their fans didn't stay to applaud them at the end. Granted, if we were to be beaten 3-0 on a regular basis under any manager that that wouldn't be happening but given the effort the players put in it was entirely merited. I too would be willing to wager that Killie will finish higher than Accies this season, and I'd even go so far as making a charity bet with you on the matter were it not for the fact that your recent gambling activity hasn't exactly been kind to you.

Furthermore your grammar is atrocious. Delete your account.

You just don’t get it because you weren’t there and your only seeing the final score as the be all and end all of the game. That 3 nil defeat was as I see it the end of a 4 year possibly more decline in my club. The manager we have now is the man, the messiah that we’ve been waiting for to lead us out of the darkness.
Every Killie fan in that stadium saw for the first time in ages a totally different Killie team. A team that tried from start to finish, that didn’t hide if a mistake was made. That looked organised and positionally aware, and most importantly that their heads didn’t go down.
They were clapped off at the end because we now know that it will get better from now on and Steve Clarke is da man.

21 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

At what point is anyone within the Killie support here crying about it being an injustice that we lost 3-0? It happens sometimes when you see your team put in a good performance but a better team come along, maybe don't play their best game but still beat you because they've got the players to do so. Many who were actually at the game (even Hibs supporters I've spoken to) unlike yourself will say that they were surprised we didn't get a goal but nobody's crying themselves daft about it.

I can absolutely guarantee you that the last time Accies were defeated 3-0 by anyone their fans didn't stay to applaud them at the end. Granted, if we were to be beaten 3-0 on a regular basis under any manager that that wouldn't be happening but given the effort the players put in it was entirely merited. I too would be willing to wager that Killie will finish higher than Accies this season, and I'd even go so far as making a charity bet with you on the matter were it not for the fact that your recent gambling activity hasn't exactly been kind to you.

Furthermore your grammar is atrocious. Delete your account.

I stay and applaud my team off the park irrespective of the result, it's called being a supporter, unlike on my frequent visits to Rugby Park to watch accies play , where when accies are leading , Kilmarnock fans depart the stadium in their droves voicing their displeasure entering the final 5-10 mins , as for none of your fans crying themselves daft about last nights defeat you are clearly employing selective reading ffs, the first post I replied to was clearly in response to such a case , but it's ok you go and deflect away from factual evidence all you wish , I prefer to use facts whilst making posts, and if you can provide any posts on here by myself that were not factual in content with regard to last nights match or our current league placing or the points difference between our clubs being as I stated,then I would gladly accept the charity wager, alas that situation shall never prevail as the posts I have submitted are all factual.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I stay and applaud my team off the park irrespective of the result, it's called being a supporter, unlike on my frequent visits to Rugby Park to watch accies play , where when accies are leading , Kilmarnock fans depart the stadium in their droves voicing their displeasure entering the final 5-10 mins , as for none of your fans crying themselves daft about last nights defeat you are clearly employing selective reading ffs, the first post I replied to was clearly in response to such a case , but it's ok you go and deflect away from factual evidence all you wish , I prefer to use facts whilst making posts, and if you can provide any posts on here by myself that were not factual in content with regard to last nights match or our current league placing or the points difference between our clubs being as I stated,then I would gladly accept the charity wager, alas that situation shall never prevail as the posts I have submitted are all factual.

Brogan the lassie Hamilton casual, IMO.

14 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

You just don’t get it because you weren’t there and your only seeing the final score as the be all and end all of the game. That 3 nil defeat was as I see it the end of a 4 year possibly more decline in my club. The manager we have now is the man, the messiah that we’ve been waiting for to lead us out of the darkness.
Every Killie fan in that stadium saw for the first time in ages a totally different Killie team. A team that tried from start to finish, that didn’t hide if a mistake was made. That looked organised and positionally aware, and most importantly that their heads didn’t go down.
They were clapped off at the end because we now know that it will get better from now on and Steve Clarke is da man.

Sorry to rain on your parade but the 3-0 score is the be all and end all of the game. If you choose to gain any positives from a 3-0 loss that is your perogative but the simple facts are , no matter how well

you have aquitted yourselves over the course of last nights 90 minutes the outcome is the same as being beaten 3-0 playing atrociously , both of these scenarios result with no points being accrued. At the end of the day I would rather play crap and steal a victory than gain plaudits after a defeat , the sport we all love is nowadays a purely result driven business , and only by achieving positive results will clubs achieve their ultimate goal of retaining their SPFL status come May, and not negative results that Kilmarnock fans appear to be accepting from last night, again it's Kilmarnock fans right to hold those opinions but I personally would prefer to have 3 pts.

Archived