Kilmarnock FC v Hibernian

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Why do you just assume that everyone is from the area their team is based? You do realise that's not how the world works, right?

Fully aware of that , normally confer with the profile of the user , if that info is not available there, I do research on previous threads, if they resent being classed as from the area their team is based I don't refer to them as being from that locale , if no resentment is shown it's safe to assume they reside local to the club they support.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Fully aware of that , normally confer with the profile of the user , if that info is not available there, I do research on previous threads, if they resent being classed as from the area their team is based I don't refer to them as being from that locale , if no resentment is shown it's safe to assume they reside local to the club they support.

Literally the creepiest, shitiest logic I've ever seen. 

You actually raid through peoples old posts to see if they mention where they live so you can insult it.

You are a total loser, you've embarrassed yourself enough, just leave mate.

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

Literally the creepiest, shitiest logic I've ever seen. 

You actually raid through peoples old posts to see if they mention where they live so you can insult it.

You are a total loser, you've embarrassed yourself enough, just leave mate.

The gullibility levels of Kilmarnock fans astonishes me lol .

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Happyaccie gtf, m9.

Still smarting from the 2 years in the championship we imposed on you I see, must be galling 1 of the 2 defeats you have incurred this season was also at the hands of the club with considerably the lowest budget in the SPFL.

Still smarting from the 2 years in the championship we imposed on you I see, must be galling 1 of the 2 defeats you have incurred this season was also at the hands of the club with considerably the lowest budget in the SPFL.

In the SPFL? You don't even know what league your team's football is played in.

Get a grip man , jealous of a club who's fans are in a state of delirium after getting beat at home by a side that my team beat on their own patch ?  Jealous of a club with a richer history than my club, which currently sits 3 league places and 3pts short of  my clubs current points total ? Erm just to answer your question am I f**k jealous .

Yip.
Jealous.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

must be galling 1 of the 2 defeats you have incurred this season was also at the hands of the club with considerably the lowest budget in the SPFL.

Nah, I prefer to look at the season as a whole. Hibs are currently 3rd, I'm happy with that.

Why the f**k is everyone  continuing to bite here .

This thread, as I vaguely  remember, was about  Killie and Hibs, and was going fine until  this clown comes on and takes over.

When will we learn that the best way to deal with this kind of moron is to ignore him  completely, then hopefully once he's starved of any stimulation. he'll f**k off.

Just now, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Why the f**k is everyone  continuing to bite here .

This thread, as I vaguely  remember, was about  Killie and Hibs, and was going fine until  this clown comes on and takes over.

When will we learn that the best way to deal with this kind of moron is to ignore him  completely, then hopefully once he's starved of any stimulation. he'll f**k off.

Would be better if he was starved of oxygen to save anyone reading his pish tbh.

6 minutes ago, fullmetaljacket said:

Yip.
Jealous.

Don't know who you support but if you think I'm jealous of a club who's fans celebrate a 3-0 loss at home , a team who after 12 attempts this season , have recorded a solitary victory this term, you are for lack of a better phrase aff yer heid .

5 hours ago, WFAANW said:

Absolutely fantastic performance last night tbh, reckon a European tour is on the horizon for us.

28 minutes ago, WFAANW said:

Would be better if he was starved of oxygen to save anyone reading his pish tbh.

And you say I'm spouting pish HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

Archived