Kilmarnock FC v Hibernian

9 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

There you've just went and embarrased yourself in front of everyone as usual with your utterly pish patter. Ya stupit c**t.

And if anyone has shown themselves to be a stupid c**t just refer to your post I first replied to , where you displayed levels of thickness I normally associate only with the ugly twins fans , where you struggled to comprehend how Hibs won 3-0 in a match that they won 3-0 .

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nadroj said:

It's almost like you've already said that.

Just ignore him, he's congenitally dim, a fact most keenly manifested in the fact that he's the only person on this forum who doesn't see it.

Or reply exclusively with eye-roll gifs.

5 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:

Just ignore him, he's congenitally dim, a fact most keenly manifested in the fact that he's the only person on this forum who doesn't see it.

Or reply exclusively with eye-roll gifs.

His use of horrendous da patter makes me shiver in fear. 

Also, Kirk Broadfoot and Alan Power look like very good players now. 

Its nice to be looking forward to the next game even after a defeat.

3 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Also, Kirk Broadfoot and Alan Power look like very good players now. 

Conclusive evidence you have partaking a few libations tonight . That lump of wood could never be described as a good player ffs, unless your viewing him with blurred vision .

Also, Kirk Broadfoot and Alan Power look like very good players now. 

Power's like a new signing

Headed along to this tonight and felt Killie were incredibly unfortunate to not get anything from it. 

Hibs 1st and 2nd goals were both brilliant. Thought McGinn played really well but their MOTM has to be the goalie for a few wonder saves. 

Killie created plenty of chances and hit the woodwork 3/4 times. If they can get a goal scorer in and drop that fat mess Boyd they’ll start getting  more goals. He’s holding that side back at the moment.

Full credit to Hibs though. Very clinical and got the job done. 

3 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Power's like a new signing

Aye. He breaks up play really well and slots in nicely just in front of and sometimes even in the CB positions when we are defending.

Sometimes he can pass backwards a bit too much when there is a forward option but I suppose it is better to keep it simple and retain possession.

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Headed along to this tonight and felt Killie were incredibly unfortunate to not get anything from it. 

Hibs 1st and 2nd goals were both brilliant. Thought McGinn played really well but their MOTM has to be the goalie for a few wonder saves. 

Killie created plenty of chances and hit the woodwork 3/4 times. If they can get a goal scorer in and drop that fat mess Boyd they’ll start getting  more goals. He’s holding that side back at the moment.

Full credit to Hibs though. Very clinical and got the job done. 

Agree with this.

Ach well.  The horrendous home form continues.

On the plus side, 5005 is a properly decent crowd for a Tuesday night.  I think we'll take the performances from the last three games and issue Hearts a doing this weekend.

Don't think I've ever felt so upbeat after getting beat 3-0.

I thought we were excellent at times, particularly in the second half. Extremely unlucky not to get at least one goal.

Hibs were clinical and the first two goals were excellent. McGinn is a cracking player and the keeper had a couple of brilliant saves.

If we play like that for the rest of the season we will be well clear of dross like Hamilton.

Archived