Kilmarnock FC v Hibernian

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
I stay and applaud my team off the park irrespective of the result, it's called being a supporter, unlike on my frequent visits to Rugby Park to watch accies play , where when accies are leading , Kilmarnock fans depart the stadium in their droves voicing their displeasure entering the final 5-10 mins , as for none of your fans crying themselves daft about last nights defeat you are clearly employing selective reading ffs, the first post I replied to was clearly in response to such a case , but it's ok you go and deflect away from factual evidence all you wish , I prefer to use facts whilst making posts, and if you can provide any posts on here by myself that were not factual in content with regard to last nights match or our current league placing or the points difference between our clubs being as I stated,then I would gladly accept the charity wager, alas that situation shall never prevail as the posts I have submitted are all factual.

You clearly aren't getting this are you? For the first time in several years there is a tangible feeling of positivity around our club. The crowd figure on its own is irrelevant, however the fact that people who have stayed away during the MJ years are starting to return is significant as these people will be more predisposed to support the team and this will hopefully rub off on the supporters who have been turning up all this time and have had an understandably jaundiced view. It is not inconceivable that we will win by 2 goals on Sunday (doubt it though) and a similar losing margin in your game v Aberdeen on Saturday would have us level. Bottom line is that we appear to be on the up while Accies are still labouring under a fairly uninspiring manager with a serious financial issue in the background. As I have said before I hope you stay up as I enjoy the rage it generates but we are not a sensible target to go after right now.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You clearly aren't getting this are you? For the first time in several years there is a tangible feeling of positivity around our club. The crowd figure on its own is irrelevant, however the fact that people who have stayed away during the MJ years are starting to return is significant as these people will be more predisposed to support the team and this will hopefully rub off on the supporters who have been turning up all this time and have had an understandably jaundiced view. It is not inconceivable that we will win by 2 goals on Sunday (doubt it though) and a similar losing margin in your game v Aberdeen on Saturday would have us level. Bottom line is that we appear to be on the up while Accies are still labouring under a fairly uninspiring manager with a serious financial issue in the background. As I have said before I hope you stay up as I enjoy the rage it generates but we are not a sensible target to go after right now.

You are making too many assumptions there Moomintroll , I respect you as a poster on here but I am trying to put into perspective last nights match which ultimately resulted in the loss of 3pts. I understand the uplift in Kilmarnock fans levels of optimism , the appointment of Steve Clarke is imo groundbreaking and the positive results gained from both halves of the ugly sisters on their middens is indeed admirable , but I'm sorry I could not look upon last nights match any other way than the loss of 3 pts, irrespective of performance levels, if stating facts is worthy of ridicule I shall need to grin and bear it because I will not resort to sevco fans tendencies, to spout crap about referees biased actions against them being the cause of them not winning football matches.

Mate, you're boring. You seem to be more bothered about this Killie defeat than anyone else on this thread. Now I know it must be utterly shite listening to Hamilton results on the radio week in week out, but if you long to be a Killie fan, then go for it. More power to you if you do.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Mate, you're boring. You seem to be more bothered about this Killie defeat than anyone else on this thread. Now I know it must be utterly shite listening to Hamilton results on the radio week in week out, but if you long to be a Killie fan, then go for it. More power to you if you do.

How f*****g dare you imply I have a desire to be a killie fan , secondly I have missed 1 Accies match in the last 3 seasons , that being our victory at Dens park on Saturday , the other point I shall make in this post is your user name is only half right it should be baw-bag.

Guest Moomintroll
You are making too many assumptions there Moomintroll , I respect you as a poster on here but I am trying to put into perspective last nights match which ultimately resulted in the loss of 3pts. I understand the uplift in Kilmarnock fans levels of optimism , the appointment of Steve Clarke is imo groundbreaking and the positive results gained from both halves of the ugly sisters on their middens is indeed admirable , but I'm sorry I could not look upon last nights match any other way than the loss of 3 pts, irrespective of performance levels, if stating facts is worthy of ridicule I shall need to grin and bear it because I will not resort to sevco fans tendencies, to spout crap about referees biased actions against them being the cause of them not winning football matches.

Agree with the 3 points lost aspect however the performance level, if it can be maintained, will result in more wins than losses. I have said previously that Hibs really look good and we won't be the last team to lose heavily to them. Not interested in ridiculing anyone but while we are apparently in the ascendancy a lot of Killie fans, along with other teams fans who sense the zeitgeist will rip into you so best to slag the Dees and Staggies instead.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

So you have never come away from a defeat feeling positive because your team played well? You are trying hard to be pedantic, labouring the point that Kilmarnock lost the game. Everyone on here is well aware of this fact.

However, everyone else on here is talking about positives to be taken from a defeat, (apart from one person who seems intent on launching into breathless, stream of consciousness tirades, about something else entirely).

Killie were a bit unlucky not to score, but I agree with our Lenny that we deserved the win. Jordan Jones looks a player and I hope it all comes off for him at Murrayfield.  I think you guys will be just fine under Stevie Clarke if those performances keep up you will start picking up wins for sure.

Some player ratings cos why no

Marciano 8
Ambrose 8
Hanlon 7
Stevenson 7
Bartley 6
McGinn 7
McGeouch 6
Boyle 7
Barker 6
Murray 8

As for Boyd..

“Apparently Kris Boyd has inside information that I don’t know of. Seemingly that’s John’s last game for Hibs today,” said Lennon, who is disappointed with the story being played out in the media.  Somebody must be telling him something I don’t know. "

Get it up ye ya fat wankshaft. 

1 minute ago, killienick said:

So you have never come away from a defeat feeling positive because your team played well? You are trying hard to be pedantic, labouring the point that Kilmarnock lost the game. Everyone on here is well aware of this fact.

However, everyone else on here is talking about positives to be taken from a defeat, (apart from one person who seems intent on launching into breathless, stream of consciousness tirades, about something else entirely).

The second paragraph is exactly the point I'm making , if Kilmarnock fans wish to concentrate on what they perceive to be positives in a defeat , that is entirely their prerogative.The first paragraph I shall answer as truthful as I can , I can honestly say I have never derived any positives from watching my team lose a match, I once heard an old Accies manager shouting in the dressing room after drawing a match 0-0 , you f*****g pulverised them today , which whilst was not my viewpoint of the game, it resulted in the same outcome only 1pt added to our total, the point I'm making bringing that up is no matter how well you play if at the end of the day if you do not have 3pts , it can only be viewed as the loss of 3 pts.

Or maybe pop onto the Thistle-Dundee match thread where jags fans admit they were s***e but were overjoyed at having 3 pts , and the opposite applied to Dees fans who apparently played all the football on show in that fixture only to end up with nothing tangible from it.

Getting the balance right is the aim of all managers I would imagine, to play a decent standard of football in the process of attaining positive results.

If this is the ultimate outcome achieved by SC then fair enough , but imo to glean any positives from a negative result is silly .

56 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

but imo to glean any positives from a negative result is silly .

Utter nonsense.

Anyway ya saddo, stick to your own clubs problems. You've a weird obsession with other clubs.

Get a hoppy, your nat king or something and cheer up.

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

The only relevant factor for you to grasp here simple squirrel is it ended 3-0 , whether it flattered Hibs or not , that was the outcome of the game , and after a cursory glance at SPFL rulebook I can't see any amendments saying clubs who suffered an unjust 3-0 reversal shall be rewarded by a pts increase. Your lot lost the match end of deal with it , your all sounding more & more like delusional  sevco fans the longer this thread progresses.

Only delusional person here is you.

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

I stay and applaud my team off the park irrespective of the result, it's called being a supporter, unlike on my frequent visits to Rugby Park to watch accies play , where when accies are leading , Kilmarnock fans depart the stadium in their droves voicing their displeasure entering the final 5-10 mins , as for none of your fans crying themselves daft about last nights defeat you are clearly employing selective reading ffs, the first post I replied to was clearly in response to such a case , but it's ok you go and deflect away from factual evidence all you wish , I prefer to use facts whilst making posts, and if you can provide any posts on here by myself that were not factual in content with regard to last nights match or our current league placing or the points difference between our clubs being as I stated,then I would gladly accept the charity wager, alas that situation shall never prevail as the posts I have submitted are all factual.

That is true. After our regular wins at Hamilton, I often see all 14 of you stay back to applaud.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

How the f**k is happyaccie still getting bites? You lot and the Dundee lot are thick as mince.

Pointing out a simpleton's shortcomings does not make one a simpleton.

Why are you always so hung up on this issue?

Archived