Happy Birthday Celtic

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, happyaccie said:

bile singing .

Is that like Monglian throat singing but more green, any way belated happy birthday to Celtic.

The Celtic foundation and the Green brigade do fantasic work for those in need, more power to them :)

50 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So you won't answer. Terrible poster and a shite bag.

Why the f*** should I answer when you choose not to answer my initial question many pages ago , you thought you would be a smart ass and refer to a song about Stuart Armstrong.So as I posed the question primarily I would infer you were the shite bag.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Why the f*** should I answer when you choose not to answer my initial question many pages ago , you thought you would be a smart ass and refer to a song about Stuart Armstrong.So as I posed the question primarily I would infer you were the shite bag.

^^^ Heads gone (again) :lol:

45 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

Is that like Monglian throat singing but more green, any way belated happy birthday to Celtic.

The Celtic foundation and the Green brigade do fantasic work for those in need, more power to them :)

A football stadium should exactly be that,not an arena used to promote political points or an arena to sing religious vitriol.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

^^^ Heads gone (again) :lol:

My head shall never be gone,because I have been blessed with the good sense never to be a fan of either of the ugly sisters,and that would be the only punishment on this planet that would arise in my heads gone occurring.Keep trying though because 1 day you may actually post something factual that is not linked to a political or religious viewpoint rather than what this forum is for,namely footballing matters.

On 11/6/2017 at 15:07, TheCelt67 said:

It was 130 years ago today, on November 6, 1887, that the meeting during which Celtic Football Club was formally constituted took place in St Mary’s Church Hall in East Rose Street, Calton.

"A football club will be formed for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed."

It's been quite the journey, from starving immigrants to yuppies. 8)

So P&B, let's all celebrate by sharing our favourite Celtic moments. 

Piss off. You never wished us Happy Birthday  last year when we became the first professional club in Glasgow to reach 140.

Keep trying though because 1 day you may actually post something factual that is not linked to a political or religious viewpoint rather than what this forum is for,namely footballing matters.

So you won't answer. Terrible poster and a shite bag.

^^^ Heads gone (again) [emoji38]

^^Factual non religious/ political posts

Archived