Happy Birthday Celtic

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Astonishing ignorance but I'm always happy to try and educate you - though I know it's casting pearls before swine.

It’s actually astounding how much you clearly care about the history of Celtic. My guess is it’s part of the grieving process.

If you just really like history I could recommend some decent books that concern subjects even more interesting than scantily documented Marist priests who started a football team.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

On the 6th of November 1887 a football club was formed on the basis of helping the needy catholic poor of the east end. From then on thah club has grown from strength to strength and never forgot its charitable origins and gone on to become the premier footballing club in Scotland. A club that brings joy to so many people's lives including my own, life without Celtic would be chaos. I would like to wish my one true love a very very happy birthday and here's to many more.

God bless.

Hibs or Celtic, just pick one eh.

11 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s actually astounding how much you clearly care about the history of Celtic.

The history of your club is of little interest.  The understand of said history is fascinating, though.  I'd not expected a group of fans to be so ignorant.  I know you're collectively stupid but this evening has been, frankly, a revelation.

That you didn't know the name of your club's founder nor how short-lived you existed as a charity-ideal until the snouts got in the trough is truly astonishing.

Have a wee read at an article in TAL Fanzine written by one of your own:

http://talfanzine.info/blog/2012/01/05/fk-the-plc-a-brief-history-of-celtic-fcs-boardroom/

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

What are you on about now? Get to bed

You know what I'm talking about , press articles facilitated by the two men named giving interviews,where the main agenda was the English leagues rejecting sellicks application for entry,I guess it's because I have a interest in Scottish football that I'm aware of such interviews having taken place , whereas you are wrapped up in your own wee bubble,and can only relate to sellick FC ,and only willing to remember positive press and dismiss any negative press, it's commonly called burying your head in the sand, exactly the stance you have taken with my initial post on this thread, regarding my condemnation of religious vitriol being sang at Sellick games.But you carry on in your denial Tony,I am not bothered what you or any other Sellick fan says,fans of 10 clubs in the SPL are subjected to this non football related singing at every SAS games we attend.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The history is of your club is of little interest.  The understand of said history is fascinating, though.  I'd not expected a group of fans to be so ignorant.  I know you're collectively stupid but this evening has been, frankly, a revelation.

That you didn't know the name of your club's founder nor how short-lived you existed as a charity-ideal until the snouts got in the trough is truly astonishing.

Have a wee read at an article in TAL Fanzine written by one of your own:

http://talfanzine.info/blog/2012/01/05/fk-the-plc-a-brief-history-of-celtic-fcs-boardroom/

Just now, happyaccie said:

You know what I'm talking about , press articles facilitated by the two men named giving interviews,where the main agenda was the English leagues rejecting sellicks application for entry,I guess it's because I have a interest in Scottish football that I'm aware of such interviews having taken place , whereas you are wrapped up in your own wee bubble,and can only relate to sellick FC ,and only willing to remember positive press and dismiss any negative press, it's commonly called burying your head in the sand, exactly the stance you have taken with my initial post on this thread, regarding my condemnation of religious vitriol being sang at Sellick games.But you carry on in your denial Tony,I am not bothered what you or any other Sellick fan says,fans of 10 clubs in the SPL are subjected to this non football related singing at every SAS games we attend.

Hard to work out which of these two has been more utterly broken by Celtic imo.

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

SAS,no not the renowned Sutton and Shearer version but the new despised version Sellick and Sevco.These two and I say this glibly these two football clubs are embittered and grudge holding to extreme levels. After the English league refused them the opportunity to compete in England,these two clubs have thrown their dummies out the pram big time,being rejected is just not acceptable to them as they have never had to endure that in Scotland previously,because (we all have our own opinions) the ruling body the SFA appeared to be subservants to these two clubs.After being rejected by the English league set-up these clubs have continued to hold a belief that they should be allowed to compete South of the border,it's an arrogance that is rightly ridiculed by non fans of thes football clubs and deservedly so. Sport is always about achievement rather than entitlement and SAS need to accept that for good.

I hate Celtic and Rangers as much as everyone else right, but honestly, what the f**k are you talking about man?

Have a day off.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The SPL isnt a thing mate. You obviously don't have that much of an interest in Scottish football.

Just now, happyaccie said:

Read it , it doesn't take f*****g Einstein to comprehend it.

It doesn't take einstein to work out the correct name of the league your team plays in either. You know the one you always seem to make out you have a superior knowledge than everyone else of. 

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

Hard to work out which of these two has been more utterly broken by Celtic imo.

Hahaha sorry to inform you It would only be possible to have broken me,if I had a mental weakness to be a fan of the shyte club you support.

10 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

You know things are desperate when you need to resort to Google and the TAL fanzine. 

To be fair he might have pages from the tiocfaidh àr là fanzine bookmarked. He seems like an intellectual type and it sounds like it might be an important academic journal of some kind.

18 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

It doesn't take einstein to work out the correct name of the league your team plays in either. You know the one you always seem to make out you have a superior knowledge than everyone else of. 

Pedantic bellend,Premiership if that meets your factual requirements.

Archived