Happy Birthday Celtic

And your point is, caller? We’ve had a few shockers in Europe, more than few, but I don’t think anything rivals Lincoln Red Imps, not even defeat in Luxembourg! But keep the photos coming of our European discretions, nit a problem.

You seem to have a major hard on for a team going in behind at half time and going on to win the tie.

I must remember this the next time Aberdeen are 1 down at half time and win 3-1 comfortably.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

130 years since the great Brother decided to form the greatest football club in the world.
50 year anniversary of the rampant Lisbon Lions conquering Europe.
Voted the greatest fans in the world by football fans of all clubs around the world.
Invincibles setting a new British unbeaten record.
Treble winners.
Historic rivals are deed.
Biggest rivals with their massive budget still can't beat Hamilton.
St Johnstone fans imploding again.
Diddies raging and heads exploding all over the place.

This really is how it feels to be Celtic, what a time to be alive.

You’re easily pleased.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

You seem to have a major hard on for a team going in behind at half time and going on to win the tie.

I must remember this the next time Aberdeen are 1 down at half time and win 3-1 comfortably.

I think that if you check records anywhere, it won’t say that Celtic were 1.0 down at half time, all the records will show Celtic losing a match to Lincoln Red Imps 1.0. 

130 years since the great Brother decided to form the greatest football club in the world.
50 year anniversary of the rampant Lisbon Lions conquering Europe.
Voted the greatest fans in the world by football fans of all clubs around the world.
Invincibles setting a new British unbeaten record.
Treble winners.
Historic rivals are deed.
Biggest rivals with their massive budget still can't beat Hamilton.
St Johnstone fans imploding again.
Diddies raging and heads exploding all over the place.

This really is how it feels to be Celtic, what a time to be alive.

Trying way too hard.

You make Romeo look subtle.

4 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

It was 130 years ago today, on November 6, 1887, that the meeting during which Celtic Football Club was formally constituted took place in St Mary’s Church Hall in East Rose Street, Calton.

"A football club will be formed for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed."

It's been quite the journey, from starving immigrants to yuppies. 8)

So P&B, let's all celebrate by sharing our favourite Celtic moments. 

FB_IMG_1509980315134.jpg

Celebrate 130 years of religious bigotry ? Think I shall pass.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye but they've only defended one player who racially abused a fellow professional in the past 3 years so they must me commended as a club.

You've spelt "condemned" wrong...

5 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Celebrate 130 years of religious bigotry ? Think I shall pass.

A club open to all since its inception.

To quote Brother Walfrid “We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal” and “I have a dream that one day little Catholics and little Protestants will be able to join hands and play fitba together as sisters and brothers”.

1 minute ago, nsr said:

It's a shame that Celtic fans number zero the day after a defeat. Glory hunting bigots to a man.

We’d need to be beaten to test that theory unfortunately.

Think I was on here after the Bayern game on Halloween actually. If we won I’d probably still be oot MIA.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

A club open to all since its inception.

To quote Brother Walfrid “We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal” and “I have a dream that one day little Catholics and little Protestants will be able to join hands and play fitba together as sisters and brothers”.

Another one who employs selective hearing at games as your fans sing their songs , both yourselves and sevco are indefensible in this matter, both sets spouting 90 minutes of vile .

Archived