The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Haha, GIRUY , daft wee ***!

Poor wee soul, imagine having the misfortune to be the child of a bluenose and having it drummed into you that you had to become a sevconian.

Chin up wee man if it's any solance to you I also burst out laughing when Accies scored their second goal, totally different reason though.

To put yesterdays result in perspective, it's the same as every game you are only credited with 3 Pts for the victory, we need to consolidate this victory at home next week, against a Hibs team seeking revenge and also coming off an unexpected reversal yesterday, right now I would take a draw but don't want to be negative, hopefully later on this week my positivity shall have returned.

7 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

With Crawford back I think we will win next week as well.

There should only be 1 change made to the starting 11 from the last two matches and that will be the enforced change after Gogic's sending off.

If  Crawford is available for selection, he should start on the bench if he gets a starting slot I would be very surprised and annoyed.

There should only be 1 change made to the starting 11 from the last two matches and that will be the enforced change after Gogic's sending off.
If  Crawford is available for selection, he should start on the bench if he gets a starting slot I would be very surprised and annoyed.

Totally agree. No one in midfield deserves to be dropped. It would be unfair if Crawford walked straight back into the team. I reckon he'd be a good option coming on as an impact sub from the bench anyway.

Cant seem to find the highlights from Sevco TV on their Youtube page. I want to hear the pain in the daft zombie commentators voice.

PM The Kincardine.
He loves posting Rangers you tube content.

Archived