Relationship Advice

If you get a date then don't be sleazy but flattery will get you everywhere.
Woman spend LOADS of money and time in trying to look good. Take the amount of time and money that you spent getting ready and triple it.
Her hair products alone are probably worth 20 quid. She's doing that for you.

And I can't stress this enough, when you look down her top be subtle about it.

Missed the boat.  If she wasn't good enough then, she wont be good enough now.  Imagine how you would react to that?

Then again you may be rigged and she has heard rumors, so you never know.

1 hour ago, Knightswood Jag said:

The reason I missed my chance today was because she wasn’t in so I couldn’t do anything about it.

Maybe she was embarrassed by you blowing her out. You might need to make a bit of an effort to 'woo' her to make up for it. If she's not worth the hassle then just leave it. Or kick her in the pie.

There’ve been a surprising number of threads asking for relationship advice from P&B when you consider that roughly 95% of the contributors to this forum are either hopeless VLs or tragic middle age drunks (I’m in the other 5%, naturally). I’m all for it, to be honest, great fun.

10 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

There’ve been a surprising number of threads asking for relationship advice from P&B when you consider that roughly 95% of the contributors to this forum are either hopeless VLs or tragic middle age drunks (I’m in the other 5%, naturally). I’m all for it, to be honest, great fun.

Well I don't want to be one of those 5 percenter weirdos and I've kissed a girl so that narrows it down.

w6DWM_s-200x150.gif

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Isn't KJ something like 12 or 13?

There's some borderline Tedi chat going on here.

Ah, maybe explains why a guy would knockback a lassie and then feel the need for assisted navel gazing about it. Probably not one of the cool kids so his pals would take the piss. Bless. :lol:

22 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

The other 5% being some sort of combination of hopeless VL and middle age drunk, of course.

13 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Isn't KJ something like 12 or 13?

There's some borderline Tedi chat going on here.

7 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Ah, maybe explains why a guy would knockback a lassie and then feel the need for assisted navel gazing about it. Probably not one of the cool kids so his pals would take the piss. Bless. :lol:

I am the ultimate cool kid. My two main pals that I go out for lunch with are both vls so no they wouldn’t take the piss, they’re both on P&B as well, just choose not to tell their age. One Sevco fan and a St Mirren fan. 

Just now, Knightswood Jag said:

I am the ultimate cool kid. My two main pals that I go out for lunch with are both vls so no they wouldn’t take the piss, they’re both on P&B as well, just choose not to tell their age. One Sevco fan and a St Mirren fan. 

@KnightswoodBear!!!

2 minutes ago, Knightswood Jag said:

giphy.gif

I'm out.