Alex Salmond show on Russia Today

Colkitto

Just now, Goalie Hamish said:

You sniff pee so a think you are the one that mibee should be jailed

I know of people who worked in Bute House when he was in residence. A nasty piece of work, he and his wife, was what I heard. Unlike McConnell his predecessor. If he molested woman he should be jailed. 

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I know of people who worked in Bute House when he was in residence. A nasty piece of work, he and his wife, was what I heard. Unlike McConnell his predecessor. If he molested woman he should be jailed. 

"I know people" - guilty as charged! except he's no been charged.

Innocent until proven guilty, the media mibee need to understand that.

Definitely, but it’s strange that on one hand he’s complaining that he is (unfairly) unaware of the accusations being made and on the other, claiming that the allegations are patently ridiculous, how is that possible???

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Definitely, but it’s strange that on one hand he’s complaining that he is (unfairly) unaware of the accusations being made and on the other, claiming that the allegations are patently ridiculous, how is that possible???

Because he doesn't know the exact details of the charges but presumably believes he hasn't sexually harassed anyone? 

23 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I suppose you're right when I think about my time on here. Dotting 'campaigns', PM rants about posters having their kids taken off them, bragging about abusing a homeless woman in front of my child, making up bizarre stories about other posters, complete with text messages from fictional characters.

Oh aye, that was all you eMlO2Ay.png 

Angry wee oddball indeed.

Tell us more about this.

3 hours ago, Vicarious said:

Tell us more about this.

After the Bobby Skidmarks work getting called thing (which is a whole other episode if you're not familiar), there was an almost Me Too-like open season of PMs, social media activity and real-life anecdotes involving P&B's three or four really elite level oddballs. Which naturally involved a lot of activity from Milesy. One such PM was an anonymous, hysterically angry rant about how Adam and Lynn from on here needed to have their kids taken off them. The rant made multiple references to one of them being an"alki junki", which at the time Milesy was the only person in the history of the site to have posted.

That thread was about 5% entertaining, 95% terrifying. There are really are some absolute lunatics amongst us. 

11 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

After the Bobby Skidmarks work getting called thing (which is a whole other episode if you're not familiar), there was an almost Me Too-like open season of PMs, social media activity and real-life anecdotes involving P&B's three or four really elite level oddballs. Which naturally involved a lot of activity from Milesy. One such PM was an anonymous, hysterically angry rant about how Adam and Lynn from on here needed to have their kids taken off them. The rant made multiple references to one of them being an"alki junki", which at the time Milesy was the only person in the history of the site to have posted.

That thread was about 5% entertaining, 95% terrifying. There are really are some absolute lunatics amongst us. 

Was a bit suspicious that Philpy might have deflected some blame to Milesey in that episode. I guess we'll never know.

42 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

That episode certainly puts all this politics and sex stuff into perspective.

After the Bobby Skidmarks work getting called thing (which is a whole other episode if you're not familiar), there was an almost Me Too-like open season of PMs, social media activity and real-life anecdotes involving P&B's three or four really elite level oddballs. Which naturally involved a lot of activity from Milesy. One such PM was an anonymous, hysterically angry rant about how Adam and Lynn from on here needed to have their kids taken off them. The rant made multiple references to one of them being an"alki junki", which at the time Milesy was the only person in the history of the site to have posted. That thread was about 5% entertaining, 95% terrifying. There are really are some absolute lunatics amongst us.  

Except that’s a figment of your tiny little poisonous imagination isn’t it? I know very little about Adam & Lynn, have no desire to, never had any bother with them, and funnily enough, it was [mention]Adam[/mention] himself that had to point out to me they were no longer together as I was unaware, during a chat about something completely unrelated.

Strange how much time and repeated effort you’ve put into trying to pin this on me though, as well as bringing up their business yet again. On an Alex Salmond thread too...

Very strange. Just saying likes.