Dees vs, R*ng*rs Friday 24/11/2017 19:45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*** me this is torture, two teams incapable of keeping possession not 1 player consistently capable of quality deliveries into the box, despite the lack of recent goals possibly the biggest goal threat in both teams going off injured. I'm so looking forward to the second half ..............................

Just now, C. Muir said:

Weird seeing Morelos genuinly injured and not flinging himself down after a touch 

TBF it was simply hitting the post, hardly something youd expect to be subbed off for.

Both teams now have huge clunking cloggers up front, cant see the quality improving much, attacking wise.

Just now, The Master said:

Still loud and clear here in the stadium. 

BT will argue they do it to avoid offence. But the reality is that it gets rid of the evidence. 

Absolutely correct. 

I don't know what point the old duffer is trying to make, but I do know that for sure the Billy Boys is on the banned list, so maybe that's why that was muted and not the Sash (I'm not sure if that's banned or not) but it's definitely to paper over the cracks and avoid repercussions. They regularly apologise for the "choice language" when you hear the odd "for f**k's sake" from a player or fan etc, but I've yet to hear them - despite asking them on twitter - to apologise for thousands of people singing about fucking the Pope or being up to their knees in ****** blood etc, 

Absolutely correct. 
I don't know what point the old duffer is trying to make, but I do know that for sure the Billy Boys is on the banned list, so maybe that's why that was muted and not the Sash (I'm not sure if that's banned or not) but it's definitely to paper over the cracks and avoid repercussions. They regularly apologise for the "choice language" when you hear the odd "for f**k's sake" from a player or fan etc, but I've yet to hear them - despite asking them on twitter - to apologise for thousands of people singing about fucking the Pope or being up to their knees in ****** blood etc, 

The reason they don't mute the sash is because it's not actually bigoted whereas the Billy boys and f the pope are.

Archived