Dees vs, R*ng*rs Friday 24/11/2017 19:45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Equaliser probably sums up why Dundee struggle to keep clean sheets. Instead of just heading it for a throw in Meekings heads it towards the centre of the pitch, where only a Rangers player stands, and theres nobody within five yards of him. Suicidal stuff

1 minute ago, The DA said:

The Sash (also known as The Sash My Father Wore) is a ballad from the Irish province of Ulster commemorating the victory of King William III in the Williamite War in Ireland in 1690–1691.

Nope, not sectarian at all.

Ignoring the football and our dreadful attempt to defend a free kick...there was nothing sectarian about the Williamite/1688 revolution.

Pretty empty since you are probably only making the arguement so you can justify your pishy rebel songs which are equally as bad as this mob.

I think any one that knows me as a poster on here, knows i hate most of my own clubs fanbase. I don't think either set of songs belong in football but let's at least get it right when we are calling something bigoted.

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Again, Flower of Scotland does the same thing. It celebrates winning a war against the English and therefore being proud of killing the English. If you think the sash is bigoted then you must also think flower of Scotland is.

Anyway, I can't be arsed with this argument, what I'm saying is fact whether you and the rest like it or not. I'll just sit and enjoy them getting pumped

Those days are past now, and in the past they must remain.

Sevco & Celtic Bigots keep the War going.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Ignoring the football and our dreadful attempt to defend a free kick...there was nothing sectarian about the Williamite/1688 revolution.

Its a fucking rotten song that has nothing to do with the fans, Rangers, or Scottish football. Why do Rangers fans sing it?

Apologies if this has been posted previously, but Ally Mcoist does realise he's there to discuss the match as a whole, and isn't working for rangers tv doesn't he?

When will BT relax this obsession with everything old firm.. it actually makes me want to cancel my subscription at times.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Its a fucking rotten song that has nothing to do with the fans, Rangers, or Scottish football. Why do Rangers fans sing it?

Songs needn't be anything to do with, " fans, Rangers, or Scottish football".  I have no idea why folk get so agitated about it.

Archived