Jon Venables

31 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Smart arse. Just because you bunch of fannys don’t agree with my point

What stopped you from posting the picture? There's no way to block them so far as I know, although you could get telt and a deleting afterwards. What is your point?

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Fucking hell. Locheedee is clearly one of these fuckwits who posts overtly violent fantasies of what he'd do to paedophiles on the Evening Tully's Facebook page in the hope of some female scheme rat liking it and validating him emoji38.png

Does that really happen?

I'd hang him myself, if hanging wasn't too good for him.

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

3 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

Post it anyway. Then when you're in court, use this as your defence. Let us know how it goes.