Jon Venables

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

He did a terrible thing 25 years ago but why exactly is it a lead story on the BBC news? Were they expecting him to be a Nobel Prize winner? He's a grubby individual but sensational reporting of what he gets up to isn't really news, it's a media version of clickbait. Never mind about having a government that wants to steer us back to 1970, you peasants just whip yourself into a frenzy about a nonce and let the Eton toffs get on with running the country for the benefit of them and them alone. 

i agree with what your saying regarding people running the country but the guy committed one of the worst murders known to us, people aren't going to forget what he did and the fact he's continuing to do things that are completely revolting then i think it's worth being in the news.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He should probably just be kept in prison until he pegs it.

not according to folk on here , he's only brutally murdered someone and has the desire to sexually abuse kids , i mean he's quite down to earth if you get to know him and he is a human after all.

p.s i agree with you

8 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Can definitely see how someone getting fucked up in prison would make them more stable when they come out. Definitely a plan that would work IMO.

Yeah, I agree. I reckon we should just bum all kids tbh. Bum them young and they'll be too broken to carry out crimes when they're older, this in turn would lead to no paedos just like Peppino was saying.

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Yeah, I agree. I reckon we should just bum all kids tbh. Bum them young and they'll be too broken to carry out crimes when they're older, this in turn would lead to no paedos just like Peppino was saying.

I'm looking forward to someone not understanding that this is sarcasm.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He's been convicted three times and has spent a third of his life in prison with access to better rehabilitation than most convicts.  I think the 'becoming a good citizen' ship has sailed.

Yes.  All for rehabilitation, but it is clear to see that he will most likely never change, and will always remain a considerable threat to young children.  I have no qualms in him being held indefinitely for the protection of the general public.