Jon Venables

Who’s your favourite loveable rogue?
Mine is The Tobinator.

The doctor that was killing the old folk for me, he was basically just fast forwarding and saving everyone some time and money really...

20 minutes ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

Who’s your favourite loveable rogue?

Mine is The Tobinator.

mine is pablo escobar, sold gear, gave money to the poor and had people assassinated folk because they didnt agree with what he was doing 

There was a leaked photo of the c**t all over the Internet. Not letting me upload on here though. Just google jon venables leaked

I’m 100% sure I can speak for Div here when I say “please don’t”.

49 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

There was a leaked photo of the c**t all over the Internet. Not letting me upload on here though. Just google jon venables leaked

I'd advise against that,

On 25 February 2013, the Attorney General's Office announced that it was instituting contempt of court proceedings against several people who had allegedly published photographs online showing Thompson or Venables as adults. A spokesman commented "There are many different images circulating online claiming to be of Venables or Thompson; potentially innocent individuals may be wrongly identified as being one of the two men and placed in danger. The order, and its enforcement, is therefore intended to protect not only Venables and Thompson but also those members of the public who have been incorrectly identified as being one of the two men."[81][82]

On 26 April 2013, two men received suspended jail sentences of nine months after admitting to contempt of court, by publishing photographs which they claimed to be of Venables and Thompson on Facebook and Twitter. The posts were seen by 24,000 people. According to BBC legal correspondent Clive Coleman, the purpose of the prosecution was to ensure that the public was aware that Internet users were also subject to the law of contempt.[83]

On 27 November 2013, a man from Liverpool received a fourteen-month suspended jail sentence for posting images on Twitter claiming to show Venables.[84]

1 minute ago, locheedfcno1 said:

People have a right to know what the beast looks like. Hang him

People have a right to know what the beast looks like. Hang him

Well don’t then.

Well don’t then.

1g0mgu.jpg