The last Meh Derby of the year

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's 70 days since that Hamilton game, 70 days without celebrating a Saints goal in the flesh

Pfft amateur. During 2015/16 I ended up going to 19 games, over the course of ten months, without seeing Kilmarnock winning. Began to feel like that St Mirren fan on off the ball a few weeks ago.

As Kilmarnock fans drive through the beautiful Perthshire countryside and look north to stunning snow capped mountains, remember that scene as you return to your Ayrshire mines and ghettos later on.

I often feel sympathy for people from places like Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Glasgow, Motherwell, Dundee, Falkirk, Paisley etc when they visit us, as its only for a day.   It maybe unfairly gives them a glimpse of a better world, one which they will never truly know.

Think it will be an open game with both teams scoring. 3-2 Saints in a thriller, to kick off our December title March...

It's 70 days since that Hamilton game, 70 days without celebrating a Saints goal in the flesh

I was at a wedding (at the f*****g Huntingtower, less than a mile away) on the day of the Accies game and the groom inexplicably didn’t lay on transport for us to go to the game.

I last saw us score at Dens on September 16 and win against Motherwell on August 12 (was away for the Thistle game).

Almost four months... I need this Saints...

As Kilmarnock fans drive through the beautiful Perthshire countryside and look north to stunning snow capped mountains, remember that scene as you return to your Ayrshire mines and ghettos later on.
I often feel sympathy for people from places like Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Glasgow, Motherwell, Dundee, Falkirk, Paisley etc when they visit us, as its only for a day.   It maybe unfairly gives them a glimpse of a better world, one which they will never truly know.
Think it will be an open game with both teams scoring. 3-2 Saints in a thriller, to kick off our December title March...

^^^
Perth Against Predators site admin IMO

Has MOH appeared yet? Really can’t afford to lose here today. Pack below is dangerously close in my eyes.

Literally just spotted him..

Standard half. Occasional glimpses of decent football when we decide to stop hoofing it, but mostly living on half chances.

Great equaliser, quality cross from Alston and a good diving header from Macca.

They looked ok but no great threat. The header from a corner seemed to be really straight forward to clear but Liam Craig (?) seemed to fresh air it as the ball trundled in. Would like to see it again though.

Saints have had more of the ball, just need to make better use of it.

Shaughnessy and Tanser been decent,back 4 mostly looked good.  Cummins has been getting loads of stick.. quite often he looks favourite to get the ball but waits so long the defender just comes thru and clears it. He keeps plugging away though, and won the free kick for the goal, and should have had a penalty earlier. Hendry second half??

Archived