Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

45 minutes ago, akredz said:

Has anybody seen or head from Ludo?
Maybe he's died and been eaten by his cats.

He's liked both of my recent posts on this thread.

3 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

You do know he’s sitting reading all these comments and chortling away to himself.

I do regularly laugh to myself reading the comments but I also appreciate it's fucking bang out of order the time it's taken. I'll endeavour to get another 1-2 up within 24 hours. 

Promise. x 

24. Steven Pressley - 37 points.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is there a more arrogant man in football? Funnily enough he places 1 spot higher than his Riccarton Three brother. Mr Brown Shoes is current manager of Pafos FC in Cyprus. For a man that spent his career in Scotland, he's fairly certain he doesn't want to be a manager in Scotland again. Luckily enough, the vast majority of fans don't want him at their club either.

Favourite moment? 

Probably Jimmy Calderwood dishing out a few telts after Pressley guaranteed he'd keep Falkirk up. The man has no shame. Read more here: Link.

58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

24. Steven Pressley - 37 points.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is there a more arrogant man in football? Funnily enough he places 1 spot higher than his Riccarton Three brother. Mr Brown Shoes is current manager of Pafos FC in Cyprus. For a man that spent his career in Scotland, he's fairly certain he doesn't want to be a manager in Scotland again. Luckily enough, the vast majority of fans don't want him at their club either.

Favourite moment? 

Probably Jimmy Calderwood dishing out a few telts after Pressley guaranteed he'd keep Falkirk up. The man has no shame. Read more here: Link.

Falkirks 2009/2010 relegation was definitely one of the most delicious relegations Scottish Football has ever produced. 

Jimmy Calderwood of all people producing one of the biggest telts to loudmouth Steven Pressley. 

Very similar moment to Nate Diaz choking out Conor McGregor.

Falkirks 2009/2010 relegation was definitely one of the most delicious relegations Scottish Football has ever produced. 
Jimmy Calderwood of all people producing one of the biggest telts to loudmouth Steven Pressley. 

Very similar moment to Nate Diaz choking out Conor McGregor.

I concur it was a glorious occasion.

23. Mark Hateley - 38 points.

mhateley.jpg

His son is a horrific footballer, which actually earned Mark (Unfairly IMO) a vote or two. I seen him at a St Johnstone vs Dundee game once and couldn't get over his ridiculous fake tan look he's got going these days. An absolute slotter for Rangers, he was a bully of a striker.  He's one of a long list of Rangers men who's never out of the papers commenting on their different affairs.

Best moment?

Probably his tear stained comments that Celtic's titles would be tainted forever more due to Rangers going bust.

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

mhateley.jpg

His son is a horrific footballer, which actually earned Mark (Unfairly IMO) a vote or two. I seen him at a St Johnstone vs Dundee game once and couldn't get over his ridiculous fake tan look he's got going these days. An absolute slotter for Rangers, he was a bully of a striker.  He's one of a long list of Rangers men who's never out of the papers commenting on their different affairs.

Best moment?

Probably his tear stained comments that Celtic's titles would be tainted forever more due to Rangers going bust.

I’m surprised he’s so far down. I blame demographics.

utter c**t

mhateley.jpg
Best moment?
What do you mean "fake tan look these days"?

He's always been that colour.

Sent from my 9022X using Pie and Bovril mobile app