Most frequent away day.....

Over the years, my immediate thoughts would be: Starks Park, Glebe Park, East End Park and Cappielow would be high on the list. Would love to know the actual figures though. Love Street and Broadwood would have had very familiar feels for a while, but not so much now for various reasons.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Probably Arbroath as we've been in the same league a lot over the years.

I was just thinking this myself; I've not missed us playing away since 2004 and prior to that we were up in div 1 for a couple of years and haven't played any of those teams reguarly since so for myself it'll simply be whatever team we've had in our division most since 2004, which I suspect is yourselves.

I think we've maybe been same division as each other maybe 10 of the last 15 years roughly?

32 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

I was just thinking this myself; I've not missed us playing away since 2004 and prior to that we were up in div 1 for a couple of years and haven't played any of those teams reguarly since so for myself it'll simply be whatever team we've had in our division most since 2004, which I suspect is yourselves.

I think we've maybe been same division as each other maybe 10 of the last 15 years roughly?

Just checked, I think it's actually 12 of the last 15, (inlcuding this season).  We've never been apart for longer than 1 season in all that time.

East Fife spent 9/15 in L1, Arbroath 8/15.

On 06/12/2017 at 12:11, AyrTroopMajor said:

@Cardinal Richelieu your greenie was on the premise that your comment was intended to call out Waniche on his rampant 'Yer Da' behaviour, and not as a serious comeback, in which case I'll be having it back.

Pure comedy gold, wish I’d seen this when posted but would have lost the half an hour belly laughing like f@ck

Archived