Basement Battle Bonanza- Bairns v Brechin 16/12/17

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if you got your vast horde of supporters to stand on the pitch in front of your goals you might stand a chance of not letting a goal in! :lol:

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful.

It’s just started snowing here, hopefully this game will be off(clutching at straws).

Maybe if you got your vast horde of supporters to stand on the pitch in front of your goals you might stand a chance of not letting a goal in! :lol:

When I seen it was you that was posting I presumed it was going to be another post about ‘journeyman’. Probably something like:

‘If only you had enough journeyman in your team you’d maybe stay up?!!?!’

18 minutes ago, Trump said:

When I seen it was you that was posting I presumed it was going to be another post about ‘journeyman’. Probably something like:

‘If only you had enough journeyman in your team you’d maybe stay up?!!?!’

What a good idea!

I think Brechin might shade this, they've came close in recent weeks to getting wins, drawing with us and losing 2-1 to St Mirren; whilst Falkirk look like anyone can beat them. They are in dire straits, although they haven't lost their last three matches ;) 

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Thought 4 sounded like far too many.  And to think they put season ticket prices up !

We have indeed won a staggering 3 league games at the TFS in 2017. Dunfermline, Utd and raith. So this would be our 4th.

Brechin have also only won 1 away game on league duty in 2017. Albeit the league below.

HTH.

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. When the pitch inspection finds someone has been in about the 18 yard box with a stanley knife.

First time we will have had a "cutting edge" in the box all season.....................

Archived