Dumbarton vs Falkirk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It's a must not lose match for me, but it's a great chance for 3 points at the start of a good run of home fixtures. If the squad aren't right up for this one we're in bother. I'd like to see Nade start too but I fear he's not got it in him any more. I think he'll start Morrison, quite possibly Froxylias too.

As a side note, I hear Brabco have arranged a charm offensive "presentation" of sorts over the new stadium move which will be done in the community suite pre-match (a speech and a short video is what I'm hearing). No idea if they'll be taking questions. The fact they haven't publicised this perplexes me slightly - if you're looking for support surely you want to ensure as many of the support show up? Given that barely anyone is in the bar until about 2:45pm and I fail to see how this will be a success for them.

I optimistically preduct that both Brexit and Roxit will implode in 2018.  And both will result in changes in governance.

Only a fool would bet on this. We could have half a team trying to impress other employers or half a team who could not give a damn . We need January transfer window movement as quick as possible to give us a clue where we are going. Will be strange after that trying to guess who is who

Only a fool would bet on this. We could have half a team trying to impress other employers or half a team who could not give a damn . We need January transfer window movement as quick as possible to give us a clue where we are going. Will be strange after that trying to guess who is who

Soon x

As a side note, I hear Brabco have arranged a charm offensive "presentation" of sorts over the new stadium move which will be done in the community suite pre-match (a speech and a short video is what I'm hearing).

No idea if they'll be taking questions.

The fact they haven't publicised this perplexes me slightly - if you're looking for support surely you want to ensure as many of the support show up? Given that barely anyone is in the bar until about 2:45pm and I fail to see how this will be a success for them.

On your point about asking questions, Simon has said on our topic 'get more information, ask questions and share your views', so it'll be interesting to see what's asked of our overlords.

On your point about asking questions, Simon has said on our topic 'get more information, ask questions and share your views', so it'll be interesting to see what's asked of our overlords.

"IF WE MOVE STADIUMS CAN WE GET GARRY BACK???!!111"

Archived