Unofficial Town Slogans

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the Raploch- Home to Women's Rights campaigners McGee and David Goodwillie

On a separate note, Goodwillie was in the Corn Exchange in Stirling last week and went up to a lassie with a group of pals and introduced himself as David Goodwillie the footballer accused of rape. Unsurprisingly he got told to f**k off.

He was trying that in Fubar a few weeks back. To no surprise he was told to f**k off by pretty much everyone.

On 31/12/2017 at 21:53, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Welcome to the Airth end of Thtirlingshire.

My family are from Airth! South Green Drive massive 8)

I was in Hull once and I noticed a fridge magnet in the window of the tourist information office, it read "It's never dull in Hull" 
What a shitehole of a place, it makes places like Kilmarnock look like Monaco.

I’ve been to Hull once. It’s as if they cut off a third of Middlesbrough and shipped it down the coast.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I was in Hull once and I noticed a fridge magnet in the window of the tourist information office, it read "It's never dull in Hull" 

What a shitehole of a place, it makes places like Kilmarnock look like Monaco.

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve been to Hull once. It’s as if they cut off a third of Middlesbrough and shipped it down the coast.

Haven't been in nearly 30 years but while it was a shitehole, it was great for a night out. V cheap too and not difficult to form a 'short term romance'. 

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Haven't been in nearly 30 years but while it was a shitehole, it was great for a night out. V cheap too and not difficult to form a 'short term romance'. 

Were the after affects easily cured?

11 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Were the after affects easily cured?

She must have been a 'nice' girl as I didn't catch anything and all my money was still in the wallet in the morning. You've got to love a story with a 'happy ending'. :)

Is this Goodwillie stuff genuine?  [emoji33]
Somebody, please bring this up on one of the Clyde threads.
Aye.

One of the boys in the team was out in Stirling and Goodwillie was caught saying that to birds who were out with the group.

As Jake says it's red neck material. Maybe Wasps1 is writing his chat up lines for him.

Archived