Celtic v The Rangers*

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

You'd have to ask those booing at FT. Surely the goodwill extended to 'the invincibles' after the Hearts defeat hasn't dried up already?

I heard some boos. It made people that werent clapping them off like me end up clapping to shut them. They then went over to the standing section to say thanks so it was hardly hostile.

You'd have to ask those booing at FT. Surely the goodwill extended to 'the invincibles' after the Hearts defeat hasn't dried up already?
You need to remember we have thousands of utter fannies in our support. Some of them will be wanting Rodgers out if we lose another couple of games this season.

I'd echo that Celtic should have been 3-0 up in the first half and we'd have clawed it back in the second.  

Probably our best performance at Parkhead overall since our phoenix like ascention through the seaside leagues. 

Nice to see that Murty continues to have the measure of Rodgers and continues his unbeaten run at the Piggery. 

giphy (16).gif

How the mighty have fallen. Walking back to the house from Starks Park I came across 3 pissed up Sevco fans singing FTP and the IRA. All cheesy because they managed a 0-0 draw with Celtic. Maybe one day they’ll actually beat them again.

Thought the draw was probably fair. Celtic should have scored 3 in the first half, Rangers the same in the second half. Morelos performance would suggest he is no more than a decent SPL player. Ajer was MOTM for me but Tavernier going forward was also very good.
Ntcham, when he came on, looked head an shoulders above everyone else in ability. Surely going to have a huge influence in that Celtic side over the second half of the season.
Yes Ntcham was excellent when he came on and it's a shame for Celtic he didn't start. Most of the Celtic team look completely knackered and I would expect them to be much better after the break.

The Rangers est. 2012 are a strange team - the players are ultimately awful but tried to go down the Hearts route of adopting a high press and it worked well. If any team deserved to sneak the win it was them.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd echo that Celtic should have been 3-0 up in the first half and we'd have clawed it back in the second.  

Probably our best performance at Parkhead overall since our phoenix like ascention through the seaside leagues. 

Nice to see that Murty continues to have the measure of Rodgers and continues his unbeaten run at the Piggery. 

giphy (16).gif

So you consider Murty attaining 2 draws against Rodgers equates to him having Brenda's measure ? You like your club have very low expectations, I guess this shows how much sevco have fallen standard wise from the previous incarnation.

29 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

So you consider Murty attaining 2 draws against Rodgers equates to him having Brenda's measure ? You like your club have very low expectations, I guess this shows how much sevco have fallen standard wise from the previous incarnation.

Jesus wept. 

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
17 minutes ago, Insaintee said:
This thread is glorious

Deluded **** 
Seething **** 

What could be better?

where is all this seething? I must've missed it.

And even the deluded Sevcovians, you might get plenty of them on Rangers media but as happy as the ones are on here with a draw their not exactly saying their coming again.

I think the lad thinks if he repeats the same sh*te over and over he might even believe it himself.

It's always supremely satisfying when Celtic and their fans get all cocky and brag about how they are going to do x, y and z then it doesn't go to plan for them.

Well done to Mr Murty and Rangers, that's a good result today. Enjoy your New Year and remember that You are The People!

Guest Moomintroll
Jesus wept. 
Ignore him KB, If you respond he becomes more powerful than you could ever imagine. To be fair, he doesn't, he just keeps posting utter drivel, be thankful that he has only started on your mob now.

Broonaldo was immense today, boyata and Lustig botj bomb scares. Ncham should have been on from the start.

Still.... A million miles better than the rest of the diddy teams.

Only realised he was playing when he got booked in the second half...

Two points dropped by Rangers. Morelos missed a couple of sitters. So did Sinclair for Celtic.
Taverneir or Bates MotM

Bates gets my vote. Thought he read the game well and gave a lesson in good old meat & tatties no-nonsense defending. Alves should sit up and take note, the big precious pansy.

11 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don't need to back it up chief. He's a bigot pure and simple.

You kind of do if you're going to make a nasty slur at the guy like you have three times now with nothing to back it up.

Im also willing to make the assertion he's had his hole at some point unlike you.

Archived