Celtic v The Rangers*

Or people like yourself refusing to believe we arent all bigots and putting us all the same box....... thats being narrowed minded im afraid.

You support a narrow minded institution that consistently revels in flat out bigotry.

If you want to deny you're a bigot, don't support something that is steeped in bigotry.

If you say so you absolute fucking rocket.

You're the one that condones songs about the IRA on a weekly basis 'you absolute fucking rocket'.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nsr said:

A draw against the foul green pustule of bile and bigotry will probably be enough to keep the fans of the deceased foul blue pustule of bile and bigotry on board for another week or two. Wonder what Dodgy Dave has in mind for the New Year when their loyalty starts to wane again.

Their loyalty shall never wane. Nor shall it corrode. Nor shall it tarnish. It shall always shine like a beacon to those who hold true to the sacred tenets of Sevcoism.

For me the game yesterday was a dead rubber nothing gained nothing lost,trying to extract positives or negatives out of it is like trying to get blood from a stone.
The fact that it was a non event seems to have annoyed other fans "the offended want to get offended" they need their small minded fix.

So let me get this straight, is this purely based towards old firm fans or is it towards all races and religions?? If youre making a generalisation i want to be clear.

In Scottish football, there are two bigoted institutions. I think I've made my point fairly clear.

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Their loyalty shall never wane. Nor shall it corrode. Nor shall it tarnish. It shall always shine like a beacon to those who hold true to the sacred tenets of Sevcoism.

But they won't actually do anything or hand over any money though, right?

2 minutes ago, nsr said:

But they won't actually do anything or hand over any money though, right?

How can you put a price on unswerving, devoted loyalty? Beyond measure, no quantum would suffice, imho.

Youre saying people who follow certain institutions are all the same??? Now that must be all over world and goes beyond football.

Is that you donald???

I'm saying condoning it, is as bad as participating in it. And I've never, ever witnessed a public condemnation of those chants at a game by the fans, therefore, as a collective, you condone it and as such every last one of you are scummy b*****ds that associate themselves with that sort of thing.

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There's a hatred on here for Celtic for one reason or another,personally i have no hatred for any other club in Scotland.
For me it seems just as bad as the bigotry and sectarianism in Scottish society small country small mentality.  

Wait so I'm just as bad as a bigot because I hate what Rangers and Celtic both stand for in this country? Both built on nonsense that belong on that shitty wee island next to us. 

If that's the case then so be it. I wish the Old Firm would both f**k off to England but we all know the English can't be arsed dealing with the nonsense that we all have to put up with. 

Definition of bigot....someone who dislikes or discriminates against others due to their beliefs/background/creed/colour/sexuality/religion etc

Goes on to verbally denigrate thousands of people based purely on the fact they support one of two football teams.

Irony latest..... meter overload  [emoji38]
This is Pie and Bovril in a nutshell. The vast majority of diddy posters on here are more bigoted than any of the OF posters. They're just too thick to see it

I'm saying condoning it, is as bad as participating in it. And I've never, ever witnessed a public condemnation of those chants at a game by the fans, therefore, as a collective, you condone it and as such every last one of you are scummy b*****ds that associate themselves with that sort of thing.
How am i condoning it exactly???

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You support a narrow minded institution that consistently revels in flat out bigotry.

If you want to deny you're a bigot, don't support something that is steeped in bigotry.

You're the one that condones songs about the IRA on a weekly basis 'you absolute fucking rocket'.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

In Scottish football, there are two bigoted institutions. I think I've made my point fairly clear.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Exactly, that I think you're a bigot.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

FB_IMG_1507391070216.jpg

Yes, quite right. I am fucking raging about the sectarianism that your two clubs blight Scottish football with tbh.
You're a bigoted shambles. I can only assume you are a wife beating scumbag as well. Do you not have a bottle of frosty Jack to get through on this fine new years eve?

Archived