Aberdeen v Hearts

Without reading this thread, I'm going to guess it's a long list of Aberdeen fans moaning about Hearts shitfest and hacking tactics

Am I right? :whistle

No complaints from me. We were the better team but didn't win because we couldn't score. Two great saves and some bad luck and bad finishing also. If they could finish then they'd have won. The ref was shit but when is that any different. Disappointed to lose 2 points but Hearts came up with a plan and it worked for them perfectly.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 19:00, AR851903 said:

0-0?

Yes. I hope you had money on it. At least someone will be happy tonight.

Edit: After reading, it seems  a lot of people should be a wee bit better off today. The bookies take a hammering????

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Without reading this thread, I'm going to guess it's a long list of Aberdeen fans moaning about Hearts shitfest and hacking tactics

Am I right? :whistle

No complaints from me. We were the better team but didn't win because we couldn't score. Two great saves and some bad luck and bad finishing also. If they could finish then they'd have won. The ref was shit but when is that any different. Disappointed to lose 2 points but Hearts came up with a plan and it worked for them perfectly.

It's funny, it's like Aberdeen fans alway complain about the Hearts players physical approach to the game and that we are very strong in the tackle.

Hearts fans insist that the players compete, we wouldn't have it any other way. 

3 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

We need to appeal the sending off, it was never a red card. Lafferty was unlucky not to get a toe on the ball.

We played well enough and had our own chances to win the game.

It's  good to go into the break now as we have a massive injury list. 

Unlucky to not get a toe to the ball? The ball was the last thing on his mind as he assaulted Shinnie.

3 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Great point for Hearts and Levein deserves immense credit for the transformation in the side from a real soft-touch to a hard-to-beat unit.

Levein is doing exactly what he did first time round. Taking a team that was easy to beat and toughening them up before moving on to the next stage. Going according to plan so far.

Spending other peoples money to the extent that it eventually killed your rancid club?

Yay!

It's funny, it's like Aberdeen fans alway complain about the Hearts players physical approach to the game and that we are very strong in the tackle.

I seem to recall a banner at the game in Edinburgh earlier in the season about blood on maroon shirts. I guess Edinburgh will always seem full of savages to us cultured Aberdonians.

11 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Not sure that's the case with every dons fan. I feel our team has gotten far tougher in that sense in the past year or so. A team like ours should welcome other teams coming to Pittodrie and playing like that;it's flattering in a way. We just need to be better at dealing with it. 

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Sounds like the home side were a bit better but the visitors can hardly be begrudged their point. So that’s a repeat of our meeting at Murrayfield

How did young Baur look?

His only previous appearance was in the Kilmarnock debacle which was the last match we lost

Like Lurch from The Addams Family.

9 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I seem to recall a banner at the game in Edinburgh earlier in the season about blood on maroon shirts. I guess Edinburgh will always seem full of savages to us cultured Aberdonians.

Noble savages, barbarians, feared by everyone. You keep namby pamby football. 

59 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

f**k me I'd hate to be a season ticket holder at Tynecastle. Aside from meaning I'd be a jambo mink, having to watch a Levein team every other week would be soul destroying. Came for a draw, got a draw, can't argue with that. 

Can't help but think McGinn could have made the difference today. Will be good to get him back in the team. 

Thought McKenna was superb again. Best young Scottish centre back since Berra imo. 

Hammering Celtic 4-0? Nightmare. Souttar was the best player on the park today so not sure about your last point...

41 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

You say that as if your closest attempt didn't nearly hit the corner flag. 

Miss the one-on-one that Milinkovic had? I know he did :lol:

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Aberdeen shitebags raging.

If only we could get a creative midfield in to supplement the young team coming through. Best keeper and defence in the league.

2nd best keeper and 2nd best defence.

Also, 2nd worst goals for. Must be great to watch week in week out. :P

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

Hammering Celtic 4-0? Nightmare. Souttar was the best player on the park today so not sure about your last point...

Miss the one-on-one that Milinkovic had?

I'm pretty sure Milinkovic 1o1 will go down as a blocked attempt at a shot. Blocked by the best keeper in the league. 

Genuinely wasn't even worried by that one. 

Congrats on the win vs Celtic. Who'd have thought that team would come to Pittodrie and barely attempt to win? That must be galling as f**k tbh. 

40 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

You say that as if your closest attempt didn't nearly hit the corner flag. 

1369880841034.jpg

59 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

f**k me I'd hate to be a season ticket holder at Tynecastle. Aside from meaning I'd be a jambo mink, having to watch a Levein team every other week would be soul destroying.

1369880841034.jpg

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Unlucky to not get a toe to the ball? The ball was the last thing on his mind as he assaulted Shinnie.

1369880841034.jpg

18 minutes ago, 2THibs said:

Spending other peoples money to the extent that it eventually killed your rancid club?

uERjaVb.jpg

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm pretty sure Milinkovic 1o1 will go down as a blocked attempt at a shot. Blocked by the best keeper in the league. 

Genuinely wasn't even worried by that one. 

Congrats on the win vs Celtic. Who'd have thought that team would come to Pittodrie and barely attempt to win? That must be galling as f**k tbh. 

Played the counter attack very well today, just let down by Goncalves being awful. His chance from about five yards out that he blazed miles wide being a good case in point for you, in fairness,

Lewis is a very good keeper, as is the current Hearts No. 1. 

It would appear you and your fellow Dandies are more seething about the draw than me.

Actually quite a good game for a nil nil - plenty of chances for both sides. Our chances were clearer but Goncalves wasted at least 5 breakaways. Both Cochrane and Milinkovic played well I thought. 
Had Mackay-Steven in his back pocket, his highlight was a last ditch sliding block. Looked a bit rushed when playing the ball out though. 

Is Mackay-Steven actually posh or is the double barrelled name misleading?

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

f**k me I'd hate to be a season ticket holder at Tynecastle. 

It would likely be a lot of travelling for you, right enough.

A yellow card would have been sufficient punishment for Lafferty's tackle on Shinnie, especially when you consider that Christie's revenge assault on Berra went unpunished. 

Archived