Wildcard weekend

lichtie23

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm enjoying this, but I'd be enjoying it more if Dee4life was in here.

Aye. Would have been if the site was working.

Following on from the above, how much of a fucking imbecile do you have to be to not fair catch when someone is basically on top of you?
Titans seem to have dafties all over the shop.

Aye

The commentators voice :lol:

I thought we’d Titan’d it.

I've been a Chiefs fan since the mid nineties. You get used to these things - I should be furious at that shambles but instead I'm just disappointed. You hope it'll be different but it never is... Titans rode their luck for a bit but were worth it in the end. Please beat whoever you play next week!

That'll be that then, Falcons have been solid and shown their quality the whole match while Rams only able to show it in patches.

Hope the Falcons go on to win the whole thing now.

Men versus boys tonight. Falcons defence carries on it's last few weeks performance. Utterly dominant against the run.
This, was a mature professional performance from Falcons who made plays all night long.

Rams will hopefully learn from that and come back next year all the better for it. See a huge difference between Goff and Ryan in those heavy pressure on the scramble moments, I suppose a lot of that comes from experience.

This, was a mature professional performance from Falcons who made plays all night long.

Rams will hopefully learn from that and come back next year all the better for it. See a huge difference between Goff and Ryan in those heavy pressure on the scramble moments, I suppose a lot of that comes from experience.

Experience huge at this time of the season. Falcons been involved in closed games all season where they know how to get it done. 11 wins out of 11 when held opposition to under 20 points.
Donald for the rams was hugely impressive.head coach takes a lot of blame for the rams performance. Went away from run game too early and they suited Atlanta perfectly.

Experience huge at this time of the season. Falcons been involved in closed games all season where they know how to get it done. 11 wins out of 11 when held opposition to under 20 points.
Donald for the rams was hugely impressive.head coach takes a lot of blame for the rams performance. Went away from run game too early and they suited Atlanta perfectly.
Pretty much nailed it, was only late on when Gurley managed to make a couple of plays that there seemed any threat to the Falcons. Rams style of deeper throws is just suicide against those corners, and so it turned out.

Feel like Rams could be improved by a proper quality ground and pound running back to bring in on those occasions, one who'll grind out three four yards runs on the spin and get things moving. Felt like that's what the Falcons done in the first half and that opened it up for Ryan.

Pretty much nailed it, was only late on when Gurley managed to make a couple of plays that there seemed any threat to the Falcons. Rams style of deeper throws is just suicide against those corners, and so it turned out.

Feel like Rams could be improved by a proper quality ground and pound running back to bring in on those occasions, one who'll grind out three four yards runs on the spin and get things moving. Felt like that's what the Falcons done in the first half and that opened it up for Ryan.

Rams if they build well over next draft could be a handful. Alot of big weapons already and will only get better. Think they made a mistake resting last week as to me the team no wanted in the play offs was Atlanta. They are a tough match for most teams in the playoffs. Good impressive season from rams though after 2016 debacle

Archived