Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I'm hearing that many saints fans are buying tickets for the home end.

Why they doing that if the away end still has plenty tickets mate?

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

So long as they don't bring tambourines, we're fine with that.

I would imagine it's folk with kids buying them in a blind panic in case they don't get the free ticket offer.

Tambourines might help them blend in with the home support.

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I would imagine it's folk with kids buying them in a blind panic in case they don't get the free ticket offer.

Tambourines might help them blend in with the home support.

99.9% of the home support would rather they didn't, thanks.  If they want to blend in by giving any walloper producing a tambourine a dunt or two, that would be better.

Can I buy an away end ticket at the stadium on the day. I'm a long way from Paisley and working so can't make it up to the ticket office there and I have only today realised I will be able to make the game.  If I can't buy an away end ticket then I might well buy a home end one as what other option do I have and I would suggest there are plenty in my situation i.e. by the time they find out they can make it on Saturday it's too late to buy from SMFC  and have a ticket delivered.

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Can I buy an away end ticket at the stadium on the day. I'm a long way from Paisley and working so can't make it up to the ticket office there and I have only today realised I will be able to make the game.  If I can't buy an away end ticket then I might well buy a home end one as what other option do I have and I would suggest there are plenty in my situation i.e. by the time they find out they can make it on Saturday it's too late to buy from SMFC  and have a ticket delivered.

Phone Dumbarton on 01389 762567 and explain your situation.

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

I don't really understand this part. The attendance at the last game was 1178.

The only reason I can think of is that some fans are under the impression we won't get any more than the initial 700 tickets. They then think our section is sold out so just buy tickets for the home end, which will be less populated.

On 09/01/2018 at 16:59, Div said:

You treat customers with no respect then you eventually reap what you sow.

Away end won't be full on Saturday, and Dumbarton only have themselves to blame for that.

On 09/01/2018 at 17:15, Div said:

Either way, the "don't like it don't come" mantra is working. That seems to be what most Dumbarton fans want.

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Report's on Twitter saying 18 away end tickets left. 

Oh, Div :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Oh, Div :lol:

I'm pleased that my never ending promotion of the game is resulting in healthy ticket sales.

You are welcome.

Archived