Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

I think he means that the Raith poster refers to a game that has already taken place, and did do before the poster appears that they took inspiration from.

Which kinda removes the humour meant in the brief interaction between @Sonsteam of 08 and @div tbh.

Oh well, never mind.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I think he means that the Raith poster refers to a game that has already taken place, and did do before the poster appears that they took inspiration from.

Which kinda removes the humour meant in the brief interaction between @Sonsteam of 08 and @div tbh.

What was the score in the Raith v Ayr game it's advertising mate?

4 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

What was the score in the Raith v Forfar game on Saturday 6 January 2018 that the poster is also advertising?

Oh dear.

On 10/01/2018 at 18:14, Sonsteam of 08 said:

8) You know where to get me, Mr Doncaster.

Poster2.thumb.png.af084701d70e9e9e0bb4c18573e1445f.png

23 hours ago, Div said:

You have now spent significantly more time marketing the game than both clubs put together. Have a greeny on me.

8 hours ago, Div said:

Raith Rovers at least making an effort to market the promotion,  although I think they may well have taken inspiration from your poster @Sonsteam of 08

5 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

They must have used a time-machine then, to plagiarise @Sonsteam of 08 . Not like you to get something wrong though.

4 hours ago, Div said:

Oh dear.

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

816Te8vIRQL._SY355_.jpg.6086446a44ddcf92c2084cfafae21e06.jpg

3 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

What’s the script with seat numbers on the tickets for away end? Last time I sat on the seat number allocated but seen folk on here were told by stewards that wasn’t necessary?

I'd say if the away end is sold out then folk will need to sit on the right seat as per the ticket?

I'd say if the away end is sold out then folk will need to sit on the right seat as per the ticket?

That’s what I would expect but last time out apparently that wasn’t case. Some folk on here were actually giving people stick for moving folk who were on their seat.

Thought I would double check as not bothered either way.

Cheers

That’s what I would expect but last time out apparently that wasn’t case. Some folk on here were actually giving people stick for moving folk who were on their seat.

Thought I would double check as not bothered either way.

Cheers

Unless there are loads of empty seats then a sit anywhere policy will undoubtedly lead to fisticuffs!

29 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

What’s the script with seat numbers on the tickets for away end? Last time I sat on the seat number allocated but seen folk on here were told by stewards that wasn’t necessary?

Another reason the inability to buy all the tickets together has been a cock up. 

Instead of me and my 14 yr old being able to sit with my friend and his 10 yr old if we use the allocated seats we are likely to be miles from each other as I had to buy tickets for me from St Mirren and then get secret squirrel ones from Dumbarton. 

Having said that my 14yr old will probably be wherever the North bank gang are. 

Archived