What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

“Soccer trendies”. Oooh ya fucker.

I really hope that was a 15 yr old that got the flag made and didn’t really understand what he was asking for.  

No way would grown men call themselves “soccer trendies”. It’s off the scale cringeworthy.

Aye, a 15yr old American. 'Trendies' is more than bad enough, but compounded by 'Soccer', that's a fucking travesty. Any Scottish person spouting that shite needs their baws toe'd no matter what age they are.

Mind years ago, must have been 20+ and there was a full scale rammy in the hearts end at RP. 

Wee gimps (encouraged by older gimps) were singing the sash down the front of the away end and ended up with cups of bovril being thrown from their own fans further up the stand. 

22 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

I got a 'suggestion' on Fb which was from some Celtic site. A grainy pic of the crowd at the Wimbledon mens' final with one fan circled: 'Man in Celtic Top Seen at Wimbledon Final'.

Tinpot squared.

You used to see loads of people wearing the tops of 1920's  multiple Tennis grand slam winner René Lacoste at the football so fair enough

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

I'm fairly confident that any gathering of mature Scottish male football supporters who go by the name 'Soccer Trendies' are embracing irony. I'm more surprised by the genuine reception it's receiving.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Almost everyone should feel justified in pointing and laughing at that soccer trendies flag.

I use the word "almost" because ironically the guy that shared it on Twitter has this as his  profile picture and belongs on the thread in his own right 

IMG_0083.jpeg

From irony to idiocy. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I'm fairly confident that any gathering of mature Scottish male football supporters who go by the name 'Soccer Trendies' are embracing irony. I'm more surprised by the genuine reception it's receiving.

Soccer Trendy found

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Almost everyone should feel justified in pointing and laughing at that soccer trendies flag.

I use the word "almost" because ironically the guy that shared it on Twitter has this as his  profile picture and belongs on the thread in his own right 

IMG_0083.jpeg

Was thinking the exact same myself 😂 Where's the spiderman gif?

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

:lol: I’m sure they designed, paid for, purchased and posed in front of that all as some hilarious joke. 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I was thinking the same, got to be some in-joke. Surely…