What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

It always tickles me to see how apparently shocking it is to Celtic and Rangers fans on here just how reviled, loathed, unwanted, unwelcome and despised their clubs are by everybody else. They get telt often enough.

13 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

It always tickles me to see how apparently shocking it is to Celtic and Rangers fans on here just how reviled, loathed, unwanted, unwelcome and despised their clubs are by everybody else. They get telt often enough.

I love it when they pretend to hate ye back.
"Aye well... I've always fucking hated Morton"
"Why?"

Would someone please photoshop a fighter pilot helmet into the angry NPC  meme? I need it for some supreme DCS roastage. Thnx ❤️ : r/PhotoshopRequest

Enough digging will usually end in a "****/**** without the bus fare" line

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair play to clown job taking over from magee here where none would have thought ut possible.

Pure whataboutery to defend what we all know goes on at Parkhead after literally week of assuring us that anti Irish bigotry is rife in Scotland and we must sinply take his word for that if we have never witnessed it

I’m not defending anything 

Anti catholic bigotry is very normalised in Scotland, no matter how much people like to pretend it isn’t.

Anti catholic bigotry is very normalised in Scotland, no matter how much people like to pretend it isn’t.
And so is anti protestant bigotry at Parkhead, no matter how much people like to pretend it isn't.

Just now, Empty It said:
7 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

And so is anti protestant bigotry at Parkhead, no matter how much people like to pretend it isn't.

That is a lie

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Fucking belter of a performance from @Clown Job once again here. 

“I don’t respect the word sectarianism” was absolutely fantastic. Thank you. 

Rightly so 

The media and politicians up here seem scared to say anti catholic 

As I said. It’s a word they use that hides almost as much as it exposes 

No. It. Fucking. Isn’t.

I grew up Catholic and not once experienced any bigotry until I worked for a company whose head office was in Glasgow.

Blinkers and hands over ears going “wahwahwahwahwah” here Clownie

2 minutes ago, Mdiap said:

If it's any consolation, Catholicism doesn't feature on the extensive list of reasons why I despise Celtic :)

Seems to be the default Celtic position, "they hate us because we're Catholics".

Religion has nothing to do with it, and neither does jealousy. I wouldn't swap places with an OF "supporter" if my life depended on it.

5 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

No. It. Fucking. Isn’t.

I grew up Catholic and not once experienced any bigotry until I worked for a company whose head office was in Glasgow.

Blinkers and hands over ears going “wahwahwahwahwah” here Clownie

So Scotland doesn’t have an anti catholic problem within its society?

Bold statement to be making 

Edited by Clown Job

Rightly so 
So sectarianism only exists in Scotland with anti-catholic bigotry?

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Rightly so 

This is a terrible look for you, I’m afraid. 

2 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

Seems to be the default Celtic position, "they hate us because we're Catholics".

Religion has nothing to do with it, and neither does jealousy. I wouldn't swap places with an OF "supporter" if my life depended on it.

Nah I don’t believe that for a moment

I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt, the issue with anti Catholicism is more of a larger society problem than a football one imo

Just now, Clown Job said:

Nah I don’t believe that for a moment

I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt, the issue with anti Catholicism is more of a larger society problem than a football one imo

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this, but which bit of that don't you believe?