What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No it didn't, you've made it up for kudos and back slaps on here to fit your 'Celtic and Rangers fans are all scum' narrative. 

Absolutely fucking cringeworthy nonsense and behaviour. 

You really are a bigoted arsehole chief.

(why I’d make up having a chip thrown at me I have no idea - surely if I was ‘making it up’ I would have chosen any number of more offensive items ? )

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

(why I’d make up having a chip thrown at me I have no idea - surely if I was ‘making it up’ I would have chosen any number of more offensive items ? )

You could have caught the chip before shouting "Lee Millar cures depression".

14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You really are a bigoted arsehole chief.

Arsehole I'll accept 😃

Do explain the 'bigoted' accusation though.... would love to hear how you've arrived at that conclusion, unless of course you are just throwing lazy stereotypes at Celtic/Rangers fans with absolutely no basis for said accusation about me m

37 minutes ago, stressball said:

Sectarianism definitely isn’t a “Greater Glasgow” problem.

It sure as hell isn’t rare to encounter it elsewhere. 

Wonder what unites the bigots from elsewhere in Scotland.....

28 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No it didn't, you've made it up for kudos and back slaps on here to fit your 'Celtic and Rangers fans are all scum' narrative. 

Absolutely fucking cringeworthy nonsense and behaviour. 

You've absolutely lost the heid over this mate

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Arsehole I'll accept 😃

Do explain the 'bigoted' accusation though.... would love to hear how you've arrived at that conclusion, unless of course you are just throwing lazy stereotypes at Celtic/Rangers fans with absolutely no basis for said accusation about me m

Apologies, it was lazy of me - there is also a 50% chance you could be a glory-hunter.

I’ve made the assumption you are a bigot which was wrong of me.

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

So Scotland doesn’t have an anti catholic problem within its society?

Bold statement to be making 

Where did I say that exactly. Or are you twisting things to fit your pathetic wee "look at me" agenda?

Maybe I should start bleating (yes pun intended) about being labelled a "sheep-shagging b*****d" or a teuchter, pure anti-North bigotry! 

22 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Where did I say that exactly. Or are you twisting things to fit your pathetic wee "look at me" agenda?

Maybe I should start bleating (yes pun intended) about being labelled a "sheep-shagging b*****d" or a teuchter, pure anti-North bigotry! 

Sheep shagger is horrific patter and anyone who uses it deserves a slap

Of course it would be silly to compare that to anti catholic abuse despite it being crap patter 

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Sheep shagger is horrific patter and anyone who uses it deserves a slap

Of course it would be silly to compare that to anti catholic abuse despite it being crap patter 

The upsurge in the use of the word ‘patter’ in recent years is also horrific patter. 

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

What I really want to know is, what are P&B posters’ views on transubstantiation? 

fun fact:
If you grill Jesus’s body and distill his blood you get the Holy Toast and the Holy Spirit 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

What I really want to know is, what are P&B posters’ views on transubstantiation? 

Altar wine is basically Buckie, so im a fan. If the good lord's blood was being transubstantiated from rosé wine then I'd be all for another reformation tbqhwy.