What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

19 hours ago, NFL12 said:

Is the Monklands canal still a thing?

East of Glasgow, aye.

Tbh, between the canal, North Calder Water and the North Burn, Airdrie's virtually an island.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

East of Glasgow, aye.

Tbh, between the canal, North Calder Water and the North Burn, Airdrie's virtually an island.

Oh right, contrary to my earlier posts then I'm all in favour of Stop the Boats in this instance!

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

We could flood the land around the town and turn it into a penal colony- Escape from Airdrie

Observing the fans heading to the Excelsior on matchdays, I thought it already was a penile colony.

Oh, sorry, PENAL...

On 05/08/2024 at 11:35, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's nonsense of course, they'd come in upstream from the Clyde into the River Calder. I haven't seen any yet, but I'll burn the Tudor Hotel down later, in case they get any ideas.

Knowing your record out in Shotts that's feckin alarming.

On 05/08/2024 at 14:14, PossilYM said:

The scary part is you probably mean that.

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

Knowing your record out in Shotts that's feckin alarming.

That's twice you've quoted that post now. Why don't you have a think and tell me what is you want, is it just attention? Well you've got it, fire away, let it all out!

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's twice you've quoted that post now. Why don't you have a think and tell me what is you want, is it just attention? Well you've got it, fire away, let it all out!

You're well worth the watching, comrade.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Sevco have hung the picture of that nonce king they love in the home dressing room at Hampden.

A weird, disgraceful club. 

I'm sure Phillippe Clement and most of the team give a tuppenny toss about who the picture is. 

Which poses the question- non-OF clubs, whose picture would you hang in the home dressing room? 

I think for Edinburgh City it would have to be the two pandas the Zoo had. They're black and white and failed to score. 

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I'm sure Phillippe Clement and most of the team give a tuppenny toss about who the picture is. 

Which poses the question- non-OF clubs, whose picture would you hang in the home dressing room? 

I think for Edinburgh City it would have to be the two pandas the Zoo had. They're black and white and failed to score. 

This Guy -

image.webp.0e44ff8088e4395e5ab1926edbb5f168.webp

In fact, that very picture.