Hartley’s newbies v Sneckie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Mulrainey is as thick as two short planks. It was a miracle he got away with his challenge on longridge which was a shocker and stick on second yellow only for the ref to bottle it. To then basically give the ref no option was hilarious stuff. Poor refereeing again though as he should'e been off for the tackle on longridge.

Mental stuff from Mulraney. Should’ve walked for the foul he made 30 seconds after his booking but to get away with that and then less than a minute later needlessly pull back Robson was just so fucking stupid.

Inverness probably been the better team so far without either team creating an awful lot. Took us half an hour to get going and even so it’s not really clicking in the final third. Good change from Hartley in the first half by swapping over Grant and McGhee the boy Oakley was absolutely bodying Grant every time the ball came near him.

Really need to kick on now and properly attack the 10 men. I’d be telling the wing-backs to stay high up the park and giving McGhee the freedom to get up and support as well. Big chance to pull clear of Dumbarton.

Inverness looked better side for first half hour or so there and was fearing another pounding. however last 10-15 we came into it. Robertson furious at Mulroney and rightly so should have gone off for previous challenge. interesting 45 coming up. off the bottom two for first time this season too...dumvarton losing 2-0

Are Inverness down to 10. I'm in Tenerife and my mate that is at the game has stopped texting me !!!

I'm on holiday too, if you're not on twitter just put falkirk fc twitter into google, they update quite regularly.

Eight red cards now this season - the worst record in Scottish football. We're not the dirtiest team in Scotland by a long chalk. We are, however, almost certainly the stupidest.

Archived