Accidents Will Happen

2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

When I was about 24 I was trying to teach my brother folk. Stood behind to get him set up, told him to swing and blammo! I wasn’t far enough back and took a 5 wood to just between the temple and eye socket. Thought I was ok, not knocked out, then felt the blood pouring down my face. 5 stitches and a black eye swollen shut

Those folk fiddlers can have a mean elbow when they get excited.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:44, Shandon Par said:

Nail through foot

Head cracked with rocks and golf clubs

Electrocuted

Fallen out of a car onto head

Head slammed in car door

Run over

Fallen down trap door

Burned hand on car brake disk

Quite accident prone.

You'd only have half as many accidents if you stayed away from cars.

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Burned my cock on the iron one morning (hungover, not paying attention). Would possibly have hurt less had my parents decided against getting me circumcised. 

I'm struggling a bit with this, we're you ironing on a board?

Kicking a football against a wired fence, that snapped off and split my head open.
The year before that when i was about 9, i was playing in goals and i slid down on my knee and sliced it open, Left me with a scar that is still there to this day. Had to get stitches. I remember looking at my knee and seeing all the blood vessels and the actual kneecap.
Broke my arm falling off a bunker when i was 3. The photo of me in my tinytikes car with a stooky for some reason took pride of place in my grandads living room for some reason[emoji23].

10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you very tall or do you have a low ironing board or were you a bit excited by the ironing?

Would love to say it has to be rested on the ironing board but sadly it was just a hungover blur of pain.

20 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Had the same when I was about seven, cycling down a big old hill, my Grandma watched on as my wheel went one way and I continued on. I nearly managed to get to my feet, but slid a long on my knees, a bit like Adebayor celebrating that goal against Arsenal. As I got up, I just remember the feeling of blood running down my shins. By f**k did I howl. My Grandma picked my bike up, and walked it and me slowly back to her house. I got a bar of dairy milk as she set about my knees with a bowl of hot water and dettol. That sting was something else. 

After I was settled and watching Cartoon Network, she went back and got my tire which had run away. Never got on the thing again. 

Sorry, but I laughed like f**k at this. :lol:

Your bike mishap reminded me of the small but very steep hill that was in the back garden of my childhood home.

I decided that it would be good fun to ride my bike down this hill.

My bike flipped forward and I smacked my baws off the handlebars. I was howling and spent about an hour holding a bag of frozen peas on my baws.

Have you ever had an accident that resulted in your injury?
A couple of years ago I fell down a hole in Edinburgh and knackered my ankle. Said hole was covered with grass and leaves so was clearly some devious attempt to cause people injury.
Anyway, I got free Zoo tickets out of it which I have never used. 
Only hit and run

Archived