Disband the SFA

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Professional people with vast experience running large national organisations with a track record of success you mean.  Not all politicians are the same.

Politicians don't run large national organisations, which is why very little (being generous) changes when there is a reshuffle.  I am not sure which is the more laughable - politicians to run scottish football or Alan Curbishley to manage the national team.

3 minutes ago, strichener said:

Politicians don't run large national organisations, which is why very little (being generous) changes when there is a reshuffle.  I am not sure which is the more laughable - politicians to run scottish football or Alan Curbishley to manage the national team.

That's right they don't do they.  Like the NHS.

Actually Barry hearne should be hired to reinvigorate our top league

I have had a look at some of your postings on the politics forum and to put it kindly, you are an "idiot" awaiting his own village, but you might just be onto something with a Barry Hearn type figure, we need someone with a natural enthusiasm, street smarts, an ability to take people with him,to put more simply a salesman, not a politician, that would wholly send out the wrong message.

1 minute ago, ecto said:

I have had a look at some of your postings on the politics forum and to put it kindly, you are an "idiot" awaiting his own village, but you might just be onto something with a Barry Hearn type figure, we need someone with a natural enthusiasm, street smarts, an ability to take people with him,to put more simply a salesman, not a politician, that would wholly send out the wrong message.

I don't need you to tell me it's a good idea, I know it is that's why I said it.

2 minutes ago, ecto said:

Incorrect use of syntax that is entirely unnecessary anyway btw, since you comment on my intelligence.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:23, Peppino Impastato said:

Should the Scottish government take over Scottish football and is this even possible?

This is a non starter for many reasons, not least that football would be (probably correctly) well down politicians priority list. Imagine the scenario - new national stadium or a new hospital?

Archived