Cowdenbeath vs Berwick

I'm covering this match for KingdomFM tomorrow and as always, I'm looking forward to seeing the game as it'll hopefully be a good contest. 

Since I was last there, Cowden have brought in a few new players so it'll be a case of seeing how they shape up this time; maybe I'm an unlucky omen but they've lost on all 3 occasions I've covered them this season!! :unsure2:

For Berwick, I'm intrigued to see how they get on as I haven't seen them play this season. They seem to have a few decent players who I'm looking forward to seeing in the flesh: Robby McCrorie and Michael McKenna in particular. 

I think it is a massive game for both sides; a loss for Cowdenbeath and it really could be last chance saloon. If Berwick drop points, they could be dragged back into the mix depending on how other results go. 

Here is an interview I conducted this week with new signing David Cox, ahead of tomorrow's match. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

maybe I'm an unlucky omen but they've lost on all 3 occasions I've covered them this season!! :unsure2:

Don't worry I'm fairly sure the majority of Cowden fans are in the same boat :lol:

24 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

I'm covering this match for KingdomFM tomorrow and as always, I'm looking forward to seeing the game as it'll hopefully be a good contest. 

Since I was last there, Cowden have brought in a few new players so it'll be a case of seeing how they shape up this time; maybe I'm an unlucky omen but they've lost on all 3 occasions I've covered them this season!! :unsure2:

For Berwick, I'm intrigued to see how they get on as I haven't seen them play this season. They seem to have a few decent players who I'm looking forward to seeing in the flesh: Robby McCrorie and Michael McKenna in particular. 

I think it is a massive game for both sides; a loss for Cowdenbeath and it really could be last chance saloon. If Berwick drop points, they could be dragged back into the mix depending on how other results go. 

Here is an interview I conducted this week with new signing David Cox, ahead of tomorrow's match. 

19 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Don't worry I'm fairly sure the majority of Cowden fans are in the same boat :lol:

Don't worry. I think the Minertaur  is still holding his position as the Blue Brazil's Number 1 jinx.

6 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Don't worry. I think the Minertaur  is still holding his position as the Blue Brazil's Number 1 jinx.

Checking Soccerway to see when the last time I saw us win....

9th April 2016 - Cowdenbeath 2 v 1 Brechin :lol:

Granted I've only been to about half a dozen games since. Heck we drew the last time I made a match!

Just now, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Sorry. Only another 3 points will do.

Never fear I shall not be in attendance so we have a chance.  

Hopefully we had Malcolm and Cox fully fit and starting.  I'm quietly confident of another 1-0 loss.

4 hours ago, dafcburty said:

Good interview Jordan keep up the good work! Noticed a wee typo you had whole instead of hole when he was talking about getting us out of a hole!

Just now, cowdenbeath said:

Good interview Jordan keep up the good work! Noticed a wee typo you had whole instead of hole when he was talking about getting us out of a hole!

Haha, thanks, I'll go change that just now! Can't believe I made that mistake! :lol:

Berwick wanted to win it more and that's the difference. 

Edinburgh and Clyde are showing what it takes but unfortunately for us we don't have enough fight, creativity to go on and score to win games. 

Our club has a very dark cloud above it which we cannot seem to shift. 

I cannot bare to watch another pyramid playoff this season but it will now take a miracle to rely on clubs above us dropping a lot of points and us going on a winning streak. 

Massive let down today from the players. Not enough experience or much  physical ability in the squad. The players at times today looked like they didn't know what to do to break Berwick down. No height in our squad compared to Berwick which showed. 

Bollan should get manager of the year if he can pull of a great escape from the predicament we are in 

It's all this man's fault. Jinx. Nothing to do with our pishness.

In all seriousness, we are by far our own worst enemy. Simple mistakes time and time again coupled with a lack of ability is enough to be doomed, even in this league.

Archived