The Binos vThe Blue Brazil

Am sure David would have no problem discussing things on a one to one basis, he was brave enough to speak about an issue than most are afraid to mention. Was at the game in question although we were in the far side stand which was possibly just as well as his family were with us. At the time did not know the comments that were being directed at him but being told later hardly surprizing there was a reaction as they were disgusting. Stirling Albion as a club should have identified those responsible & had them banned

Agree with you Peternapper and back your points 100%. I said a lot about Cox at the time, but I have huge respect for him making his problems public.

I just wanted to say though, I don’t know what was shouted during this incident (I was at the other side of the stand) but the club did find those involved and did punish them for it.

Yes I agree ,considering it was an ex Stirling player that was mouthing off .

No it wasn’t

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Agree with you Peternapper and back your points 100%. I said a lot about Cox at the time, but I have huge respect for him making his problems public.

I just wanted to say though, I don’t know what was shouted during this incident (I was at the other side of the stand) but the club did find those involved and did punish them for it.

No it wasn’t

Fair enough if the guilty party was found & dealt with at the time. Was told at the time what was being shouted at him & presumably if the club managed to confirm it by taken action against the perpetrator it was seriously out of order. When I saw comments earlier making fun of it felt I had to comment, we all slag players at games but there needs to be a line that should not be crossed. 

So called supporters like jake safc,matty1945,rhlisten think these things are fun ,take my hat off to B.B. Bino and Peternapper as they say we all slag players at games ,but some just can’t help themselves and never will .

I think whats fun?

Well the best thing about tonights game was the fact that we won and kept a clean sheet, thanks to Cammy Binnie for his save in the 2nd half to keep a clean sheet but oh dear ! 2nd half we were lucky we were facing Cowdenbeath otherwise we would be talking about another home defeat. 

Still up to 4th ahead of Elgin whom we face at home on Saturday, hopefully a better performance and another home win. 

So you think it’s ok to abuse people way mental health problems ,if your saying each to there own .

I never once said that m8. I was talking about Cox entering the stand.

Anyway, never doubted the lads...

Talking about tonights game just for a moment.

If someone could actually shoot or finish a move the result would have been reversed.

Did more than enough bar score to get something if not everything and the boys put a heap of effort in. Dont think they can be faulted for their effort.

Who actually scored the Stirling goal?

If someone could actually shoot or finish a move the result would have been reversed.

Did more than enough bar score to get something if not everything and the boys put a heap of effort in. Dont think they can be faulted for their effort.

Believe it was decided it was an og, not Neil McLaughlin as stated.

Looked like an own goal to me - yes they gave plenty and didn't at all deserve to lose. Cox was good and yet again for me Swann was a standout. Easy to throw the towel in but absolutely no point in quitting - we need to pull together no other sensible option

Archived