Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

03-02-18-ladbrokes-premiership-kilmarnock-14577939.jpg

Just in from the match. Well played to both teams for a thoroughly entertaining afternoon.

Highlights were Jones saying cheerio to Brown and Brown's face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Great photo BTW.

Another highlight for me was Broadfoot ripping the pish out of the Green Brigade at the end, wonder if the cameras caught this.

Also impressed by the ovation given to Ajer  from the FB stand when he came off, well remembered.

Pissed off if meedya and Sellic are blaming the pitch for his injury as he showed he can play on it when here for a full season.

Hope he's not seriously hurt.

Sir Steve of Saltcoats is some man.

Happy days......................................................................................

12 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

A pat on the head for managing to climb out Mulumbu's back pocket for a second there. 

Nah, the pocket is just out of shot, he's pushing him back down into it after Brown poked his head out like some particularly ugly mole.

2 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Nah, the pocket is just out of shot, he's pushing him back down into it after Brown poked his head out like some particularly ugly mole.

Whackahuffycheatingtwat rather than whackamole? 

Very pleasurable watching.
Got to say after seeing them last week at Pittodrie I'm somewhat surprised, but got to admit very good value for their victory and had they taken their chances after going one up it would have been a more comfortable margin.
Well done Killie

Saw them at Pittodrie last week also but this doesn't surprise me tbh. Thought Killie were excellent the first half, just that there was a combination of Aberdeen upping their game combined with Killie falling away in the second. Had they kept the same standard going for the second half then they'd have got a good result. That's not to say I expected them to win today, it's just not a huge surprise.

After today I expect Steve Clarke to be given the freedom of the burgh of Kilmarnock, Scott Brown to explode with rage and Youssuf Mulumbu to inundated with valentines cards. I'm certainly sending him one after that masterful display today, he's a colossus in the middle of the park.

We were excellent today and had we won by more than the one goal you couldn't have grudged us it. Kept Celtic very limited in terms of chances, I can't remember a Celtic team having less chances against us than today. A masterclass in getting the most out of your players when they're up against better players - if you told me after the first few games of the season that we'd beat both Rangers and Celtic at home this season I'd have laughed at you lots. What a time to be a Killie fan!

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Celtic have been fairly shite this season and rangers have vastly improved.

#goingfor55 might indeed happen next season.
That would be humiliating for Timmy.

A whole two hours it lasted before the 'vastly improved' rangers were pumped. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

20180203_170944.jpg

Five months ago I watched Celtic, with half the starters from our youth side, hammer Killie in a 2, going on 6, type performance.  What a turn around Clarke has produced at Kilmarnock.  

Archived