Motherwell vs St Johnstone 6/2/18

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the footballing week, I was expecting us to beat Thistle and drop some points in this one - so I'm not going into this wildly confident - especially as St Johnstone apparently played well at Tynecastle. That said, we were pretty close to winning on Sat and, although the football hasn't been easy on the eye - we've been competitive in every game we've played since the break. I'm guessing a low-scoring draw here.

11 minutes ago, MJC said:

0-0 written all over this one.

Won't matter what the scoreline is in your eyes,  as like usual you won't be in attendance, think I have attended more matches at fir park as a neutral than you do as a supposed fan.

26 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Won't matter what the scoreline is in your eyes,  as like usual you won't be in attendance, think I have attended more matches at fir park as a neutral than you do as a supposed fan.

Weren't you outed on the Craig Levein thread as being a Rangers-loving anti-Catholic bigot?  Not sure you can try and take the moral high ground here.

I can't see any of those 'neutral' grounds being too happy at someone of your ilk showing up.  Shame on you.

36 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Go away.

2 minutes ago, Desp said:

Weren't you outed on the Craig Levein thread as being a Rangers-loving anti-Catholic bigot?  Not sure you can try and take the moral high ground here.

I can't see any of those 'neutral' grounds being too happy at someone of your ilk showing up.  Shame on you.

I am a one club man my home town team is my club.If you want to believe the shite other posters say about me then I shall include you in my sheep list, furthermore you claim I was outed as being a lover of a football club which no longer exists, you also claim I'm anti catholic, being a practicing RC that would be kinda stupid don't you think, my team is Hamilton but I am a lover of the game and have in the past popped over to fir park to take in a game that caught my eye, I'm sure your club treated my entrance money with the same respect they had for every other paying customers. 

So before you join the other imbecilic element of P&B posters at least try and factually verify what you choose to post.

13 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I am a one club man my home town team is my club.If you want to believe the shite other posters say about me then I shall include you in my sheep list, furthermore you claim I was outed as being a lover of a football club which no longer exists, you also claim I'm anti catholic, being a practicing RC that would be kinda stupid don't you think, my team is Hamilton but I am a lover of the game and have in the past popped over to fir park to take in a game that caught my eye, I'm sure your club treated my entrance money with the same respect they had for every other paying customers. 

So before you join the other imbecilic element of P&B posters at least try and factually verify what you choose to post.

The man doth protest too much, methinks.   The anti-Catholicness seeps out of every word you type.  "Honestly, I'm a practicing RC" - yeah, nobody is buying that. 

The final nail in your coffin is "my team is Hamilton and I'm a lover of football".  Those two don't go together I'm afraid.  So we'll go back to the starting point of you pretending to be an Accies fan so you can indulge (with a wee bit of cover) in your bile towards guys like Neil Lennon.   

I'll converse no further with you, but I certainly hope you are nowhere near Fir Park this evening.

21 minutes ago, Desp said:

The man doth protest too much, methinks.   The anti-Catholicness seeps out of every word you type.  "Honestly, I'm a practicing RC" - yeah, nobody is buying that. 

The final nail in your coffin is "my team is Hamilton and I'm a lover of football".  Those two don't go together I'm afraid.  So we'll go back to the starting point of you pretending to be an Accies fan so you can indulge (with a wee bit of cover) in your bile towards guys like Neil Lennon.   

I'll converse no further with you, but I certainly hope you are nowhere near Fir Park this evening.

" Hamilton and a lover of football these two don't go together" is once again justification of our very being, the seething from fans of other clubs just brightens my day, long may my club remain in the Premiership as I think solely for the seething rage it attracts from these fans is truly a testament of other clubs fans bewilderment that how a club like Accies who generate so little income can compete with these mighty clubs. 

I personally get greater satisfaction witnessing this seeth  than I do watching us beat you. But you continue to immerse yourself in this big club mentality old chum, please don't expect any Accies fan to endorse your belief.

I see you're trying to make it an Accies thing here, and trying to move it away from your bigoted views which you were initially brought to task for.  That appears to be textbook behaviour from you.  Don't worry though, we all know what you are.

1 minute ago, Desp said:

I see you're trying to make it an Accies thing here, and trying to move it away from your bigoted views which you were initially brought to task for.  That appears to be textbook behaviour from you.  Don't worry though, we all know what you are.

And we all know what your club is,  the junior member of the two of us.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Why is there a Rangers fan who pretends to be an Accies fan posting on a Motherwell vs St Johnstone match day thread? 

Let me educate you all, how the F*** can I be the fan of a club which doesn't exist ???????? Or is that too difficult for you thick C**** to comprehend ?

'f**k' and 'c***s' are not proper nouns in this context and do not require capital letters.

Thank you.

You boys have got a game against Thistle tonight do you not? I'd suggest that may be a better topic to post in.

I don't think happyranger is happy at all.  All that anger and hatred towards a certain group of people, it must be a horrible existence.

You going to Firhill tonight as a 'neutral' aye?

Let me educate you all, how the F*** can I be the fan of a club which doesn't exist ???????? Or is that too difficult for you thick C**** to comprehend ?

You’re more rattled than the begging tin both your actual club and your pretend club use!

Now as others have quite succinctly alluded to, f**k off.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

Please do that, we dealt with Hearts aerial bombardment quite comfortably and I don’t think Motherwell have anyone as good in he air as Lafferty?

Ahh I see the issue here. You're under the mistaken assumption that we're punting it tooooo someone, as opposed to just out of our half.

2 minutes ago, Al B said:

Ahh I see the issue here. You're under the mistaken assumption that we're punting it tooooo someone, as opposed to just out of our half.

According to many supporters of Dundee FC Club, we built 5 league and cup campaigns which lead to European football by employing such a tactic. You'll go places if that's what you're doing.

Archived