Motherwell vs St Johnstone 6/2/18

7 minutes ago, Al B said:

Ahh I see the issue here. You're under the mistaken assumption that we're punting it tooooo someone, as opposed to just out of our half.

Be fair, Al.

About 60% of our aerial missiles are launched towards Craig Tanner.  Unfortunately for all of us, Craig Tanner is 4ft 8" and doesn't win any of them. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

'f**k' and 'c***s' are not proper nouns in this context and do not require capital letters.

Thank you.

You boys have got a game against Thistle tonight do you not? I'd suggest that may be a better topic to post in.

I hope you don't suffer from your propensity to display premature tendencies in your personal life. Our next fixture against Thistle is on the 24 th of this month. I believe it's one of the other cheeks who Thistle play tonight.

39 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Let me educate you all, how the F*** can I be the fan of a club which doesn't exist ???????? Or is that too difficult for you thick C**** to comprehend ?

You protest far too much for it not to be true. 

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

But you continue to immerse yourself in this big club mentality old chum, please don't expect any Accies fan to endorse your belief.

I'll certainly try, but for the life of me, I can't find any.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

You comment on more sevco & Dundee threads than I do guess scumdee is your wee team and sevco is your big team.

I can't believe you've finally rumbled me, well played old man. 

53 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'd like to remind everyone again that happyaccie is sixty (60 )years old.

I'd like to point out here is another fanny who sees a post by someone saying I am 60 and believes it, how f****ng gullible can one guy be ?

54 minutes ago, Desp said:

Be fair, Al.

About 60% of our aerial missiles are launched towards Craig Tanner.  Unfortunately for all of us, Craig Tanner is 4ft 8" and doesn't win any of them. 

It was always thus. We're all guilty of rose tinted specs - but I remember the seethe when we spent countless games punting the ball to Dougie/Paul McGrillen/Scott McDonald, etc, etc

57 minutes ago, Desp said:

Be fair, Al.

You make a fair point! Although I did once here a critical shout from the Cooper of "Aaaachtt FFS yer far too short Tanner!!!"

I pine for the glory days of big Herbalife jumping before the ball had even been played in.

Depends how we want to play this, we were actually playing football on Saturday which was good to see, I’d maybe bring Scougall in for Johnstone and let him float around wherever he likes because against Hearts there was a lot of space between the lines and Kane was in behind several times if he’d been spotted.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

I'd like to point out here is another fanny who sees a post by someone saying I am 60 and believes it, how f****ng gullible can one guy be ?

It was me who said you were in your 60s you senile old c**t. 

Archived